Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Things will get interesting

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
209 replies to this topic

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Jones told the staff he was visiting Ole Miss after the AAU game. He has developed a relationship with Knd err mchiee and Conner. Plus they all like white womenz .

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
lmfao @shamoan  and how is that recruiting anyone any differently than any other school????????  Starkville sluts don't have shit on the sluts of Oxford. You mad?
I'm not saying Jones will be a Rebel or anything like that but at least now we have a chance since he has indeed visited.  The kid is having a blast and is surrounded by other top talent committed to a rising program in his State, 1 hour down the road from him.   He is one of only two uncommitted prospects on campus that aren't leaning torwards Ole Miss. That's a lot of positivity.   Sick yet?

Since you attend Ole Miss are you gonna go make an appearance in State attire to remind him of that nasty ass place?

Edited by LordMerlinsGloryHole, 26 January 2013 - 02:08 PM.

Posted Image

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's already happening, if you want a good laugh go check out SixPackSpeak

lmfao
Posted Image

adfalcon

adfalcon

Bo Knows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Meltdown in 3...2...1...

:trollface:
#18 Ole Miss Rebels: 8-3(4-3)
Laquon Treadwell@SuccessfulQuon
Injuries part of the game we love to play, god has a plan for everyone & with that plan come obstacles. Keep your faith & jump the hurdle!
Posted Image

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I keep hearing Conner has committed spreading rapidly.
Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 26 January 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

lmfao @shamoan  and how is that recruiting anyone any differently than any other school????????  Starkville sluts don't have shit on the sluts of Oxford. You mad?
I'm not saying Jones will be a Rebel or anything like that but at least now we have a chance since he has indeed visited.  The kid is having a blast and is surrounded by other top talent committed to a rising program in his State, 1 hour down the road from him.   He is one of only two uncommitted prospects on campus that aren't leaning torwards Ole Miss. That's a lot of positivity.   Sick yet?

Since you attend Ole Miss are you gonna go make an appearance in State attire to remind him of that nasty ass place?

wow...a plethora of sick burns you got there.  clearly, im extremely pissed off the kid took a trip to the other in state school that he has just now gotten around to visiting with a week left in the recruiting season.  im so pissed off that i might actually just sit here and do nothing whatsoever.

good thing jones is into girls because there would be a line that would wrap around the square 10 x composed of men willing and ready to fellatiate him in exchange for verbal commitment.  i have a feeling someone that will go unnamed would be one of the first in line to seal the deal.

UMrebel

UMrebel

It's always TSUNny in Oxford

• Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The level of jealousy is so high right now. Just relax, and let this unfold. As far as anyone truly knows from him, he's still a dawg. If you're a State fan, have trust in the kid that's been committed for months. If you go burning effigies already, that in itself scares the shit out of the kid.

Let him make his decision, and if he flips, you probably wouldn't want a kid that changes his "commitment" so easily. I however would love to still have the kid.

Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
if he flips, watch out......the melts will be epic.

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Being reported by folks in Houston that he's headed back from Oxford. Where to? I don't know.

FIRE EVERYONE

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Yeah... No obsession in this thread **

FIRE EVERYONE

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

ABANDON ALL HOPE UNTIL BASEBALL SEASON!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJDawg, on 26 January 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

Being reported by folks in Houston that he's headed back from Oxford. Where to? I don't know.
I can counter this, my friend!

Have a seat and let me tell you the story of how this saga came to be, and what is on Mr. Jones' agenda for today.

** Late yesterday afternoon, disguised as faithful bookfarmers, an elite Red and Blue Team 6 penetrated the Maroon defenses around the MSU safehouse located in Houston and, knowing that no one willingly goes to Oxford, abducted Mr. Jones.He was then whisked away in a black Land Rover which easily outdistanced the pursuing herd of pick-ups and tractors driven by the outclassed defenders of all that is good and righteous from People's University.

He was then taken to Sardis where he was introduced to his potential Dolphins, two veterans who, reputedly, have been responsible for the conversion of several key recruits in the past. Next stop was sorority row where he was given his choice of WWS's. (Women Who Swallow, for the ignorant.) After that we are not allowed to report.

This afternoon, the agenda includes a hearty breakfast, followed by the Walk of Champions, indoctrination and brainwashing, the ceremonial passing of the duffles, the de-commitment ceremony, and adoration sessions will follow.

It will, of course, close with a brief sermon from Freezus and a benediction. **

:trollface: :trollface: :trollface:

Ole Miss Rebels  8-3  (4-3)

- "The worst thing a coach can do is stand pat and think the things that worked yesterday will win tomorrow. Intelligent changes must be made."  - Coach Johnny Vaught

FIRE MATT LUKE!!!!

Never remember the 22nd of November,

the day Ole Miss football flopped.
The rest of the season still gives good reason
but yesterday should always be forgot.

^ (Credit to "Dr. Jekyll from RCR)

Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
^^^you left the part out where hes only been a state commit to get buddy-buddy with shump so he can flip him too and any other of our recruits that yall have room for......it being slim pickins and all.

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

ABANDON ALL HOPE UNTIL BASEBALL SEASON!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 26 January 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

^^^you left the part out where hes only been a state commit to get buddy-buddy with shump so he can flip him too and any other of our recruits that yall have room for......it being slim pickins and all.
Thanks for picking up the slack, Shamoan. :cheers:

Ole Miss Rebels  8-3  (4-3)

- "The worst thing a coach can do is stand pat and think the things that worked yesterday will win tomorrow. Intelligent changes must be made."  - Coach Johnny Vaught

FIRE MATT LUKE!!!!

Never remember the 22nd of November,

the day Ole Miss football flopped.
The rest of the season still gives good reason
but yesterday should always be forgot.

^ (Credit to "Dr. Jekyll from RCR)

Posted Image

JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Y'all are all Posted Imageing ridiculous.

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He want a bottle nose dolphin like CJ?
Posted Image