Vandy's Next QB Austyn Carta-Samuels - Page 3 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Vandy's Next QB Austyn Carta-Samuels

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

DevellionDore

DevellionDore
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 23 January 2013 - 06:52 AM, said:

I think it's good if Vandy fans are excited about the future as long as it doesn't mean 'hey, let's go crap on the Vols!'
Unfortunately for you, thats not going to happen. The Vawls fans have brought this upon themselves. I think what we will see as the ass whoopings pile up is the most widespread display of bashing of a rival seen in a long time. Im sure there will be a few fights as chUT fans become irate at the amount of scolding that will be taking place. It is already starting. Just wait until we beat dats ass in Neyland. OHHHHHHH BOOOOOY.

Edited by DevellionDore, 23 January 2013 - 07:25 AM.

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDevellionDore, on 23 January 2013 - 07:24 AM, said:

Unfortunately for you, thats not going to happen. The Vawls fans have brought this upon themselves. I think what we will see as the ass whoopings pile up is the most widespread display of bashing of a rival seen in a long time. Im sure there will be a few fights as chUT fans become irate at the amount of scolding that will be taking place. It is already starting. Just wait until we beat dats ass in Neyland. OHHHHHHH BOOOOOY.

Your fans aren't really setting the bar for classy behavior, you know. You went from feel-good story to the team everyone wants to fall flat on their faces in record time
Posted Image

DevellionDore

DevellionDore
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 23 January 2013 - 07:28 AM, said:

Your fans aren't really setting the bar for classy behavior, you know. You went from feel-good story to the team everyone wants to fall flat on their faces in record time
Well years of frustration can make some people a little crazy. Just look at your fanbase. Delusion is widespread

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDevellionDore, on 23 January 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

Well years of frustration can make some people a little crazy. Just look at your fanbase. Delusion is widespread

I don't see UT improving much this year. You may well beat us again. The only interesting thing is whether Vandy takes out any of the big boys or falls back
Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Μoderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDevellionDore, on 23 January 2013 - 07:24 AM, said:

"Hey, I know you guys are a dumpster fire right now, and we're barely halfway decent, but we whooped dat ass!"

Aside from a few of them on this forum, Vandy fans have quickly become the biggest collective of dumbasses ever. Win something meaningful against someone good before you come out guns a-blazing.

Actually, I take that back. Please give us plenty of posts to rub in your face when you don't rise to the upper echelon of SEC teams like you imply that you will. I'm sure more members here will use the Search function on this forum more than ever before to help you eat crow.

DevellionDore

DevellionDore
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 23 January 2013 - 08:02 AM, said:

"Hey, I know you guys are a dumpster fire right now, and we're barely halfway decent, but we whooped dat ass!"

Aside from a few of them on this forum, Vandy fans have quickly become the biggest collective of dumbasses ever. Win something meaningful against someone good before you come out guns a-blazing.

Actually, I take that back. Please give us plenty of posts to rub in your face when you don't rise to the upper echelon of SEC teams like you imply that you will. I'm sure more members here will use the Search function on this forum more than ever before to help you eat crow.

Why the hell are you even in this conversation? Seriously. Are you a chUT fan? Are you going to face the guy featured in this thread? That would be a no to both. So that would call for you to kick F'n rocks pimp.

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Μoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDevellionDore, on 23 January 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

Why the hell are you even in this conversation? Seriously. Are you a chUT fan? Are you going to face the guy featured in this thread? That would be a no to both. So that would call for you to kick F'n rocks pimp.

Didn't realize a thread posted in the SEC Football Talk subforum was only restricted to Vandy and UT fans. My bad. I'll be sure to follow that rule in the SECTalk Guidelines from now on.

Or, you can stop being ignorant and realize how dumb your posts sound, which was what my original post you made was pointing out.

I very much look forward to your next post. I haven't had this much fun humiliating someone on a forum since the last time I humiliated you on these forums.

DevellionDore

DevellionDore
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postzartan, on 23 January 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

I don't see UT improving much this year. You may well beat us again. The only interesting thing is whether Vandy takes out any of the big boys or falls back
we will beat at least 1 of the big 3 in the east.

DevellionDore

DevellionDore
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 23 January 2013 - 08:17 AM, said:

Didn't realize a thread posted in the SEC Football Talk subforum was only restricted to Vandy and UT fans. My bad. I'll be sure to follow that rule in the SECTalk Guidelines from now on.

Or, you can stop being ignorant and realize how dumb your posts sound, which was what my original post you made was pointing out.

I very much look forward to your next post. I haven't had this much fun humiliating someone on a forum since the last time I humiliated you on these forums.
Ohhhhh is that what you are supposed to be doing? lol You may need to work on your "humiliation" skills there bro. Im sure you can major in that at Bama. No?

Edited by DevellionDore, 23 January 2013 - 08:24 AM.

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Μoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDevellionDore, on 23 January 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

Ohhhhh is that what you are supposed to be doing? lol You made to work on your "humiliation" skills there bro. Im sure you can major in that at Bama. No?

DevellionDore

DevellionDore
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 23 January 2013 - 08:23 AM, said:

Oh no he pointed out a smart phone conversion O_o !!!!!!!!!!!!!  I........am........so..............humiliated. ROTFL :shakeshout:

zartan

zartan

Troll Tide

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Dores are going to the WB and the Swamp this year and they host Georgia.

That is a tall order
Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Μoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDevellionDore, on 23 January 2013 - 08:30 AM, said:

Oh no he pointed out a smart phone conversion O_o !!!!!!!!!!!!!  I........am........so..............humiliated. ROTFL :shakeshout:

I'd remind you of the time I got banned for humiliating someone on these forums, but it was before you joined here, and I have been told explicitly not to mention the incident. So I won't. But others know what I'm talking about.

So I'll stick to mocking you for typos (cell phone conversions? It's called autocorrect, doofus) and being overzealous about your bottom-tier program. It's far more rewarding anyway, seeing you proudly thump your chest as if anyone else on these forums believes a word you're saying.

Toodles!

gchamblee

gchamblee
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWadeWilson, on 23 January 2013 - 08:17 AM, said:

he was right about one thing, vandy will not be playing bama :)

rwspear

rwspear

game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
who is vandy

virgil caine is the name

i served on the danville train