Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

5-star DE Elijah Daniel, commits to the rebels.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 21 January 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

If you aint cheating you aint trying.
Amen to that
Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
you aint cheatin unless you get caught
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 21 January 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

you aint cheatin unless you get caught

Watch out  uppity florida fan will call you a hood rat.     Who still uses that word?
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

JohnRambo

JohnRambo

The Ice-Cream Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 21 January 2013 - 09:49 AM, said:

Plus Freeze can offer playing time and such

This is the biggest factor.

Superman never made any money

Saving the world from Solomon Grundy

And sometimes I despair the world will never see another man

Like him

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This isn't out of the blue.... his teammate Antonio Allen committed to Ole Miss very early in the process and was committed for a long time until switching to Indiana to be closer to home. This coaching staff has been recruiting Elijah Daniel from the get go and have always had the inside track with him.

Robert Nkemdiche has a brother on the team
LaQuon Treadwell has a best friend on the team and fell in love with Oxford on his first visit like many do.
These players recruit other top players with playing time and building something being the pitch.

6 reasons why a recruit would choose Ole Miss that are every bit as good as any other program, sans Alabama.
1.) Playing time
2.)The coaching staff
3.)Oxford
4.)The Offense
5.) Girls, Girls, Girls
6.) Education
7.) Facilities

Notice the ones saying we're cheating are teams in disarray and full of dick envy... Auburn fans should never have shit to say about any program ever not even SMU.
Posted Image

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 21 January 2013 - 05:44 PM, said:

This isn't out of the blue.... his teammate Antonio Allen committed to Ole Miss very early in the process and was committed for a long time until switching to Indiana to be closer to home. This coaching staff has been recruiting Elijah Daniel from the get go and have always had the inside track with him.

Robert Nkemdiche has a brother on the team
LaQuon Treadwell has a best friend on the team and fell in love with Oxford on his first visit like many do.
These players recruit other top players with playing time and building something being the pitch.

6 reasons why a recruit would choose Ole Miss that are every bit as good as any other program, sans Alabama.
1.) Playing time
2.)The coaching staff
3.)Oxford
4.)The Offense
5.) Girls, Girls, Girls
6.) Education
7.) Facilities

Notice the ones saying we're cheating are teams in disarray and full of dick envy... Auburn fans should never have shit to say about any program ever not even SMU.

Oxford?   Facilities?  Education?     What the hell are you smoking.       Dick envy of a team like Ole Miss?   Whats your best win in the past 5 years?
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 21 January 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Oxford?   Facilities?  Education? What the hell are you smoking.    Dick envy of a team like Ole Miss?   Whats your best win in the past 5 years?
Why you throwing around cheating accusations and claims acting like you have sources??   Yes, Facilities..... They are very nice to a national standard and middle of the pack in the SEC, post visit interviews with most players they always mention the facilities are top notch referring to the whole set up not just the Football Stadium.. An Auburn degree is no different than a degree from Ole Miss. Oxford is tabbed as one of the top college towns in the nation. Opelika/Auburn is meh

I don't see why it's such a big shock to see any SEC school on the rise land a top class. Get real.

Edited by LordMerlinsGloryHole, 21 January 2013 - 06:41 PM.

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Aye Gloryhole mofo, you bring in the whole state of Alabama, I'll come in here and curb stomp you verbally.

Congrats on the pickup, it's not suspicious until a number of these kids are landed. Right now I'll give credit to Freeze.

Posted Image

UMrebel

UMrebel

It's always TSUNny in Oxford

• Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 21 January 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Oxford?   Facilities?  Education? What the hell are you smoking.    Dick envy of a team like Ole Miss?   Whats your best win in the past 5 years?

At LSU and home? At Florida the year they won the BCS? Oklahoma State and Texas Tech at both Cotton Bowls? We may have sucked ass the last 2 years but it's not like we've been completely irrelevant before that. We make noise, so the constant bashing about us being worthless is just old.

I assume you're just butthurt we beat y'all this year despite our shorthanded team. Carry on.

Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I know you Ole Miss fellas don't think you're on Auburn's level after one average season? Sorry to the good Rebels round here, but that's just hilarious.

Posted Image

UMrebel

UMrebel

It's always TSUNny in Oxford

• Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 22 January 2013 - 03:07 AM, said:

I know you Ole Miss fellas don't think you're on Auburn's level after one average season? Sorry to the good Rebels round here, but that's just hilarious.

I was simply answering his question. As to how you got to that above quote from my last post, I can't explain. I'm happy about the few good wins we have, especially at the powerhouses of the SEC. Sorry I joked at the expense of a Barner, surely I think he can handle it. I feel like this is just beating a dead horse.

Posted Image