Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Fantasy Baseball 2013

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

adfalcon

adfalcon

Bo Knows

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
joined, I am fine with the draft tommorow but I don't really mind.
#18 Ole Miss Rebels: 8-3(4-3)
Laquon Treadwell@SuccessfulQuon
Injuries part of the game we love to play, god has a plan for everyone & with that plan come obstacles. Keep your faith & jump the hurdle!
Posted Image

Chainsaw Massaquoi

Chainsaw Massaquoi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDGD, on 04 February 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Missed this before, if you guys get another I'd be interested. Thirteen wouldn't work, if no one else is interested I'll try again next year.

still want in?  inbox me

Scream

Scream
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm most likely not gonna make the draft as I'm out of town and will not be sober. If I so make it and my picks don't make sense you'll know why

Posted Image

"Embrace the might of my tiny pecker!" - WadeWilson in all his glory

Chainsaw Massaquoi

Chainsaw Massaquoi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
still need one to fill up the necessary spots.

Chainsaw Massaquoi

Chainsaw Massaquoi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Setting Value League ID#: 8845 League Name: SEC Talk Legends League Password: sec4life Custom League URL:
http://baseball.fant.../sectalklegends

need to fill this last spot.

JL 103

JL 103

Lord of Knoxville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostChainsaw Massaquoi, on 24 March 2013 - 05:20 AM, said:

Setting                            Value                                                    League ID#:                            8845                                            League Name:                            SEC Talk Legends League                                            Password:                            sec4life                                            Custom League URL:                            
http://baseball.fant.../sectalklegends                

need to fill this last spot.

Can a person have two teams?

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan

Hail State!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Draft is in 10 minutes.

Chainsaw Massaquoi

Chainsaw Massaquoi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJL 103, on 24 March 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

Can a person have two teams?
Posted Image

JL 103

JL 103

Lord of Knoxville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostChainsaw Massaquoi, on 24 March 2013 - 03:51 PM, said:

Posted Image

I just wanted to draft to start. Oh, and you stole some of my picks you douche Lol.

Edited by JL 103, 24 March 2013 - 05:13 PM.

JL 103

JL 103

Lord of Knoxville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Sooo I guess the trade will not go down?

Pokssousimi

Pokssousimi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
D Licensure - The final state certification in Minnesota is the D level module, for which you must have your E license as well as be age 18 or older If it has leather or suede trim, you can feel the difference in that too, feel the strap, smell it, there is a clear difference KOAs often include swimming pools, guesthouses, clubhouses, playgrounds, arcades or play rooms, kitchen room, laundry facilities, and pet walk areas in the franchised and developed resorts coach coach factory Find time to let your kids learn the Pledge of Allegiance by heart Playgrounds are available at Big Creek, Yegua Creek, and Overlook Park Selection of the best equipment (not necessarily pricey) is very important
Most of the top coaches today aren't certified, and most have probably never even heard of the big training programs What are her hobbies and how can the contestant life be a fit with the title Madison, WY (Hiking)The Gneiss Creek Trail is a 14-mile trail thorough the Madison Valley connecting the Madison Canyon with the Gallatin to the north Coach Factory Outlet Don't give up too easily or you won't get anywhere - he taught me that above all else I'm lucky that my dh is a coach, so he knows a lot about sports and he knows a lot of coaches When you're towing your motorcycle or ATV, you should actually have three insurance policies covering your entire tow set-up: one for your coach vehicle, one for your trailer and one for your motorcycle or ATV
My Fitness Coach stores up to four user profiles and comes with a group exercise mode, so several family members can work out together 6-mile Somerville Trailway between Nails Creek and Birch Creek Madison, WY (Hiking)The Harlequin Lake Trail is a short, easy hike to a 10-acre secluded lake coach online factory sale One of the most important features of the Super Bowl party is the Super Bowl itself One early highlight will almost certainly be "Feral King," a twist on the classic Tarzan tale that features former TV Tarzan Ron Ely as the villain On Friday, King's attorney proffered a stack of character references thicker than a diving board
After completing the survey you will receive access to a link to your personal Code of Success Index Try asking about the various sports programs the school implements It will also bring your neighborhood closer together Coach Outlet From Kuala Lumpur to Penang and many other points in Singapore, this tour agency continues to satisfy many customers with tour options to meet the needs of people everywhere Is this interfering in my ability to make sound decisions We've now started to explore our characters a lot more, and in doing that we've been getting in some very interesting guest stars [to examine] the characters in relationship to their African background and to each other
Things such as plasma screens, recliner comfortable seats and additional retiring rooms are a commonplace and certainly you will be looking more The main draw would be the wrestling aspects as in the sense of fake TV wrestling with the costumes and so on, although in this series the wrestling is real enough and not staged The school district still fired him, following a legal route that was in place for district employees regarding conduct Coach Outlet Online Even a little friendly rivalry can make Super Bowl Sunday more entertaining Consider us for your next big event, for a night on the town, or to simply get you to or from MCO airport Get a rocker, a balladeer, a girl who loves love songs and you have your self a party
If you notice that you are nasal sounding, find a way to let the air and sound out of your mouth without sounding nasal "Culturally, there's an attitude that injuries are a natural consequence of sports and that good athletes tough it out when they suffer an injury As a football coach, your job is to take the talent you have and put them in the right position to win games coachpursessalee.com I had the conversations will almost all the options I was considering and on this basis I was able to weed out numerous names which were of no use (Between Sirabella still using Arvintel or gong sub-only as he is now on lesser titles like this, I have to think about it Every Coach design, each style # has a specific interior color depending on the exterior color pattern, you can have 2 of the same bags, but if they are different colors then the interiors will be specific to that exterior

Pokssousimi

Pokssousimi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Run your hand over the leather on the surface as well as inside the bags He has served on the processing staff of the 1991 Pan-Am team, the 1992 Summer Olympic Team, and the 1996 Summer Olympic Team, and was named US Men's team Coach for the International Ekiden in Chiba, Japan in November 2000 They're going to ask me questions - I have to be able to answer them Coach Factory Lilian Eden is an internationally recognized metaphysician with a client base spanning several countries After years of working with under-performing and unfulfilled individuals, I founded Change Agent Leadershipâ„¢, a leadership and coaching philosophy that engages the head and the heart of leadership, resulting in lasting change The Country Comfort features guest laundry facilities, off-street parking, and in-room dining
During that time period, York could claim four wrestlers who earned a total of six NCAA All-American honors is a sad day for the Rail - Cats and for anyone who had the pleasure of meeting Joe, Rail - Cats Manager Greg Tagert said In the original 1974 film that Reynolds starred in he played Adam Sandler's role, the former NFL quarterback-now-prison inmate that leads his team of cons on the field Coach Factory Outlet Makes you think a bit and ask some questions about your own performance No matter what specific request you have, or what your special needs may be, Hunt Valley Motor Coach promises you and your group superb comfort Other times, no form is needed and the recommender is free to write however he chooses
People like to travel distant places with their families and want all the travelling amenities to be intact However, because of their impressive self-motivation and competitive nature, triathletes may be reluctant to hire a coach to help them prepare for the big day I just hope DSS remembers the time DH spends with him when he has his own kids and doesn't "feel" like going to a dance recital or soccor game for his kids coachonlinesalee.com The Commission on Remembrance, under the auspices of the White House, maintains a website and enjoins everyone to observe a moment of remembrance during Memorial Day It is obvious that a genuine Coach bag has consistently running stitches - unbroken and with no snags The first 25 years of my career were in finance and high tech business consulting
Selections are nice and fast and moving around is laid out pretty well You need to incorporate practical and innovative techniques to win games The only position that hasn't been announced as filled on Polian's staff is Director of Football Operations coachonlineeshop.com Rogers has rushed for 87 yards over his three years on the field, but 75 of those yards came in 2010 When he suddenly started mentioning my son by name, it just hit me that it was this guy If you have a large living room and people will be mingling during your party, consider bringing in another TV or two and placing them in strategic locations
There may be as few as two adults with autism assigned to each coach If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional Aziza, the daughter of the high-ranking sun god Ra is appropriate in her portrayal as a valley girl Coach Outlet Online "Everyone was concerned about it," said Loucks, because they thought that the sheets of flame licking down the side of the motorhome looked way too convincing Try asking about the various sports programs the school implements Launching a successful career as a life coach begins with having a successful life
Also, provide soda and water for those who aren't drinking beer and Apollo Kids, and in the publications Time, People, Tiger Beat and Pop Star Magazine Visualize that person's face and hear his or her voice Coach Purses Drop by a Coach bag retailer and look at the items on display Two-time World professional bronze medalist Lucinda Ruh's book, Frozen Teardrop, comes out on November 1st Sears hopes that his attention to detail and the show's overall quality will allow it to continue to build a following even if it's not the most visible series on the fall slate

Pokssousimi

Pokssousimi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Travelling is one of the interesting and exciting events To correct this, make sure you are floating straight as a rod above the water If you have questions about the event, you can contact the officials at least a week or two before the pageant Coach Factory There are options available in which you can have individual screens for every member at the back side of the front seat and you can enjoy your whole journey impeccably You can certainly aspire to be like them but for now your swim coach is telling you to push yourself and swim faster using the freestyle stroke It's a lot of fun to create a Super Bowl questionnaire and hand it out before the game
It gives you the power to swing into your shot and create a strong top spin He reminds me a bit of Muhammad Ali who also did things wrong technically but got away with it so long "As I evolved spiritually and intuitively, I realized that part of my purpose is being of service to others coachfactoryoutletsalee.com From the early trauma of losing her parents to her destiny as a messenger to the western world, Sheena has a great deal on her plate Naturally some of your smaller, short-term goals may be achieved quickly and fairly easily, but the bigger goals, the long-term ones that make the biggest difference, will inevitably take time and require more effort So now, do your best in the next pageant that you will be joining and make sure to bring home the crown
Another great kicker is my gun could not shoot through the floor or the walls, however many of the Cobra soldiers had hand held heat seeking rockets that screwed me over time and time again Quality Inn is a pet-friendly hotel that does not limit the number of dogs or cats in a guest room, which may be an ideal choice for outdoor enthusiasts who have more than one furry friend in their pack Too bad, especially since you didn feel back to 100% yet- probably would been easier to deal with everything had you not been sick too coachonlinesalee.com Zippers: if the zipper says RTK, or something of that sort, it is a fake bag, Coach zippers are never stamped with anything aside from YKK (NOT RTK) Know all the rules and standards of the competition What is not familiar to many are the developers of these luxury resorts
Saying tongue twisters helps loosen the muscles of your tongue Judy is past Vice President Hospitality of the Las Vegas chapter of the American Marketing Association Your friends and family members can prove to be a rich source of knowledge Coach Outlet Honorary Chairman for the Republican Business Advisory Council, 4 years in a row - Won award for Businesswomen of the Year award, representing Florida, 2 years in a row - Ronald Reagan award for entrepreneurship 2004, 2005 ,2007, and 2009American Biographical Institute Women of the Year 2005-2009Awarded member of the National Register's Who's Who in Executives Professionals Tim Knight, who coached the Highland High School Highland High School or Highlands High School may refer to: I don't know about other sports, but pretty much all the ten-year-old tennis players around here take private tennis lessons at those kinds of rates
Nothing beats handling the merchandise yourself before plunking down money Well, there is that rather inescapable element, and it certainly can't hurt the ratings, but the series is more than just BAYWATCH AFRICAN STYLE even if one of its creators and star came from the late, lamented T showcase (co-creator Douglas Schwartz was one of the men behind BAYWATCH, while his partner Steven L And there is no delay between the "nudge" and the application coachoutletonlinesalee.com Trails' printable online topo maps offer shaded and un-shaded reliefs, and aerial photos too Finally, all athletes need to carry with them the spirit of fun and fellowship as you go out to compete against others The Australian is reporting that with the rising of the Aussie dollar, pre-production development on the fourth installment of the franchise could be delayed as far back as next November
"It's there right in front of you" and as a successful psychic, healer, coach we (together) are able to uncover it easily so you can live your rich life inside and out You can also get free latitude and longitude coordinates from the topographical map and set your GPS On the other hand, if you are looking for exotic limousines, don't forget that they will offer reach your expectations efficiently Coach Purses Loucks once put a flame paint job on a 2007 Damon Tuscany Class A motor home which was shown at the Louisville RV Show Whatever you have in mind for your Orlando limousine rental services, Backstage Limousine will over-deliver to make you a satisfied customer Things didn't change untill I took my Zija business online

Pokssousimi

Pokssousimi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Despite its name, no dogs are allowed at the motel This is why it is very important to be aware of the Physical Education programs in your children's school I was enchanted after seeing the services and was very impressed with the all the facilities available in this mode coachfactorysales.com There seems to be a misconception that motor coach hires are only ideal for those who want to go on tour or sightseeing in the city Watching the competition is a fun way to spend a summer weekend day This is good to know so you can let your guests know of the rules before the big day
We also like to throw in a lot of off topics and a little bit of drama Avoid straining your voice by not shouting when singing This is why sports are great activities for kids and the youth coach factory outlet online shop The font on the fakes is also off, you can always tell the difference by holding a fake an authentic fob next to one another- the fakes font is TALLER and looks weird Whether you want to visit a place free of an agenda and only wish for a ride from the bus or you would like a carefully planned out schedule to follow, Hunt Valley Motor Coach will help It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment
Dig deep for details when you speak to your source We traveled on and arrived in Abingdon at a very nice hotel Each room is equipped with wireless broadband Internet access, AUSTAR cable television, and private balconies official coach online outlet " If you do not work towards improving your work ethics with some changes to meet the demands of your sudden growth, you may stumble It takes you through the workout, mixing the different things like cardio, weights, step, and strength She received certification as a coach and led several leadership teams for a transformational company in Los Angeles, CA
Because of its effectiveness, The Monica Margolis Method has become one of the most successful programs in the United States " The very purpose of hiring people to work is to take off the load from your desk to be shared among them I was amazed when I saw the length and size of the castle from the river coachonlineeshop.com The real problem that going to crop up as the season progresses is that Quinn continuing investigation is going to get in the way o the really interesting story He loves to learn, travel, snow ski, spend time with his extended family and friends, and he loves his relationship with his God Both languages are very sharp and clear though the English language feels a bit louder and more defined
You can have the prizes be anything your little hearts desire, from kissing to an erotic massage, to you owe him a BJ, to he owes YOU If you're going to be induced, think about bringing some reading material because it may be a while before labor is underway Joe had long moved past the Joes we all knew and loved coachoutletonlinesalee.com Apparently some parents of swimmers have written in defense of this coach to help get his job back Please note that if someone sends you an unsolicited note, journal entry or talk that is commercial or personal business related, this is a violation of these rules She was hooked; even at such a tender age she knew singing and performing would be a part of her life forever
The main draw would be the wrestling aspects as in the sense of fake TV wrestling with the costumes and so on, although in this series the wrestling is real enough and not staged Exercising the facial muscles helps make singing easier That's a lot of money and a lot of time for an 11 year old Coach Purses This short-but-sweet itinerary puts you out to pasture, so to speak, at a pretty working ranch northwest of town Being educated doesn't mean you can always spot troubling behavior Lama Tantrapa is the founder of Academy of Qi Dao - the first and only School Qi Dao Coaching in the world - and Portland Qigong Clinic - one of just a handful of Qigong clinics in the United States

Pokssousimi

Pokssousimi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He considers recruiting to be a big key to success and has already laid out a recruiting plan for the future including extending the geographic reaches of the Panthers into Texas, Louisiana, and Illinois I asked Mendoza how disgraced Antonio Margarito trainer Javier Capetillo, now barred in America due to his California suspension for attempting to illegally load handwraps, can be allowed to continue to ply his trade south of the border (Perfect timing too because his birthday is in 2 days) Coach Factory Wooden, the most successful coach in college basketball College basketball most often refers to the American basketball competitive governance structure established by the National Collegiate Athletic Association, or NCAA Typically, universities set aside so much money per sport Moreover, we do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web site-many of the advertisements are served by third party advertising companies
Some people are not in a position to work with a coach right now The health and fitness field offers jobs that are rewarding and have a positive influence on the health of millions of Americans Calling a community member a Troll is considered a personal attack by Babycenter, and such posts will be deleted Coach Factory Outlet Head coach Kirk Ferentz said his first encounter with White earlier this week was a sign of a good match The coach brings tools and resources, not ordinarily available Think of it as a personal trainer for your attitude
But people who are asked to write many letters of recommendation will eventually come across the problem of writing a letter of recommendation for a student who is, in some ways, very "recommendable" but who may also have significant negative elements in his work record, disciplinary record or transcript His oldest daughter, Alex, graduated from Lake Travis High School If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional Coach Online To use any of the Game Genie cheats only hindered my overall team performance Biblio-coaching through resources such as Life - MAPS' The Coaching Book or other tools can provide the ease and flexibility without the time commitment in the middle of the day Take an authentic Sarawak escape that's exclusively available with Konsortium
A Fed Ex commercial means one of you has to feed the other one, while nude, or a pizza commercial gets you your favorite sexual fantasy I have presented "Do It Yourself Brain Surgery" to topics as diverse as weight loss centers, the Air Force, and Toastmasters Conferences The only reason we really pursue goals is to cause ourselves to expand and grow coach outlet factory online Base your image on a real person: perhaps a teacher or other mentor who has had a significant influence on your life All shares are being sold by Coach and will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) Jones is solid and likable as Danny, as well as being quite impressive when he's out on the field
She has facilitated hundreds in her lively, down-to-earth style workshops with a mission directed towards empowering individuals Interest in youth sports usually starts at school, and usually, it is the teacher's responsibility to stimulate these interests in Physical Education class "Part of how it tells a story is lighting…we spend a lot of time on artwork intricacies that are never even seen until the light hits it" in a certain way said Dean coachoutletonlinesalee.com Realizing what my wife and kids mean to me and vice versa, I knew it was time to start losing weight 20th or not This inspiration should occur before game day to get maximum effort out of players at the best time The Country Comfort is located right by the heart of Launceston
Imagine that your Inner Coach is sitting next to you as you write in your journal Rothman has been coaching cross country at the high school level for 37 years, the past 29 years at Spanish River High School in Boca Raton In any case, as a starting point you won't go wrong with any of these three Coach Purses This is one of the most realistic anime series, there aren't any aliens, giant robots, super human powers, gender shifting or ESP, just some characters and stories about their lives I would look into other options besides Pet - Smart or similar stores So now, do your best in the next pageant that you will be joining and make sure to bring home the crown