Anyone ever tried online dating? - Page 3 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Anyone ever tried online dating?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHerschel Talker, on 17 January 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

The only thing I got out of this post is the epiphany that going to a church retreat would be an awesome way to meet women

It is and most church women are gullible and submissive.  They just about have to be to believe that stuff.  You know what they say about preacher's daughters.

Posted Image

Mizzou_Fan

Mizzou_Fan
  • Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This thread was nothing like I was expecting. Wade, you never disappoint. A+ thread, would read again.
Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Does reconnecting with a few of the shanks you use to know after getting Facebook count? I got more ass than a toilet seat until my wife ruined it...
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Chainsaw Massaquoi

Chainsaw Massaquoi
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHerschel Talker, on 17 January 2013 - 02:34 PM, said:

It was awesome until my mom joined and friended me

I was a non traditional student at UGA and it was still this way.  With a picture of me in Dress Blues I was damn raking.  

Then this happened and I felt like I was screaming at my mom to get off the phone all over again.

Since then I don't add relatives a day older than me on FB.  My mom's re-add has been pending for 3 years lol

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Catfish anyone?
Posted Image
Posted Image

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Churchy girls are a lil nieve. They aren't necessarily easy but they are gullible and they don't make you jump through any hoops like most girls. It's kinda wrong considering what type of girl she is, thinking that she's on the verge of a serious relationship...
Posted Image
Posted Image