Chip Kelly targeting Todd Grantham as Philly DC - Page 4 - SEC Football Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 4

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Chip Kelly targeting Todd Grantham as Philly DC

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTheRealBrave, on 26 January 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

If anything this benefits him in recruiting... relax. I highly doubt he was even offered, personally.

Yeah maybe in the long run but I mean this class in particular. I'm not stressing over it, just wondering why he doesn't dismiss the rumors. You can't tell me that if we have a recruit thats on the fence and he thinks there's even the slightest chance of him leaving that it doesn't automatically give the other school an advantage.

On the other hand it does not seem like the recruits are too worried about it, at least the one who he had told his "secret" to. Maybe he's telling the recruits just not the media

Edited by GatorHater24, 26 January 2013 - 10:03 PM.

TheRealBrave

TheRealBrave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorHater24, on 26 January 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

Yeah maybe in the long run but I mean this class in particular. I'm not stressing over it, just wondering why he doesn't dismiss the rumors. You can't tell me that if we have a recruit thats on the fence and he thinks there's even the slightest chance of him leaving that it doesn't automatically give the other school an advantage.

On the other hand it does not seem like the recruits are too worried about it, at least the one who he had told his "secret" to. Maybe he's telling the recruits just not the media

He ain't goin to Philly. Grantham is holding out for a college HC job from what I hear
Posted Image
MARK RICHT MAKES GOOD HIRE, HELL HAS FROZEN OVER