Obamacare to America: grab your ankles... - Page 2 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Obamacare to America: grab your ankles...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postdcbl, on 14 January 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

the reduction in the payroll tax (E - the amount of money withheld for medicare and social security) has expired. but don't worry, i am confident that Social Security will be fully funded and available to take care of ALL your needs when you are ready to retire...

......Maybe when Hogan retires it will be there. I won't be getting jack out of the program. We should be able to make a decision to step out of Social Security. If I was able to take all the money that "Fica" takes from my payroll I would be a multi-millionaire by the time I am ready to retire.

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

Anchordown 41-18 14-10

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'll spend all you guys money wisely:)
Posted Image Twitter @Hoganknows

Posted Image

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Our company self insures through BC/BS of Alabama. I am salaried and have the family "value" plan which is just under $500.00 per month. We were told our premiums would remain unchanged for 2013 but to expect anywhere from a 40% to 50% increase in 2014 due directly as a result of Obamacare. I simply will not be able to afford that big of an increase to what is already my 2nd largest monthly expense. I'd literally go bankrupt in a matter of months.  

I'd love to hear the libs tell me some more about how Obama is all about helping the middle class. My taxes have already gone up even though I make nowhere remotely close to $200,000 a year and now my health insurance will be going up to a point I'll be forced to drop it. Posted Image you Obama and Posted Image you to every idiot that voted your sorry worthless ass into office.

Booger

Booger

Gump Humper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I just don't get it..... somebody gotta feed my 15 chirren and be held accountable.

Edited by Booger, 15 January 2013 - 11:33 AM.

When it's 3rd and 10, we shuffle out our secret weapon... he's the only person we ever want calling the next play... some call him the twelfth man.... we call him the whiskey drinker...

TrueGCFan

TrueGCFan

I'm Kind of a Big Deal

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDarth Vader, on 15 January 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

Our company self insures through BC/BS of Alabama. I am salaried and have the family "value" plan which is just under $500.00 per month. We were told our premiums would remain unchanged for 2013 but to expect anywhere from a 40% to 50% increase in 2014 due directly as a result of Obamacare. I simply will not be able to afford that big of an increase to what is already my 2nd largest monthly expense. I'd literally go bankrupt in a matter of months.  

I'd love to hear the libs tell me some more about how Obama is all about helping the middle class. My taxes have already gone up even though I make nowhere remotely close to $200,000 a year and now my health insurance will be going up to a point I'll be forced to drop it. :lanekiffin: you Obama and :lanekiffin: you to every idiot that voted your sorry worthless ass into office.

Wow...that is scary right there.  But anyone who paid attention to the details knew this would happen.  There is nothing that the government takes over that isn't a total failure.

2012 SECTalk Bookie Champion

2011 SECTalk Fantasy Football League Champion

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American soldier. One for your soul, the other for your freedom -author unknown.

Posted Image

RedRebelBlue

RedRebelBlue
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Secession ain't sounding so crazy.........

At the very least, I need to move my family to Texas...which is just about the only state powerful enough to actually break away from this crap..

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux