Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Deshea Townsend

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
69 replies to this topic

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

Go strong or don't go.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Seriously, why are ya'll here?
I'm certain the national media is relieved. They can kiss State's ass and go back to the old "Ole Miss is Waycist" narrative. Meanwhile I hope Gameday has fun in Morgantown. Look out for burning couches!

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Now you feel how I did with all of the State fans in the Ole Miss section a while back, you like?
Posted Image

the Paradox

the Paradox

Supergenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 11 January 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

i like the hire and think its a good coaching and recruiting hire.  we now have an in at south panola and a guy that brings the swag.  smoot needs to get his degree then if deshea is a success, im sure hell move on and smoot can step in.  its a win-win.

Smoot could not get a degree with a digital thermometer.

RTR
Posted Image

engie

engie
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 11 January 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

most of what I respond to is shots being made at Ole Miss and I fire back.. it is what it is.  Who are your projected starting cornerbacks for 2013?

When you ask this question... and follow it up by talking about a backup S for us, it makes the question pretty hard to take seriously.  We've recruited and developed well @ CB over the years.  But I guess you missed that memo on the 2 unrecruited 2*s that we are graduating into the NFL this year.  We are replacing them with a 4*(Redmond), a high 3* that's proven to be an absolute stud(Giles), a 3* who has played nickel for us for years(Love), and a "backup plan" as you call it that's proven to be pretty good in his own right(Calhoun).

You might as well get ready for one of the best athletes in MS this year(Gabe Myles) -- and we're leading for MacKensie Alexander right now.  Yeahhhh -- the future sure is bleak for us at the position....
Posted Image

tiderinsideher

tiderinsideher
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Good get State.  I'm not sure how he will be as far as coaching and developing players, but he was a fan favorite at Bama and continued to be one throughout his NFL career.  I will pull for him where ever he may be, so the best of luck to him with your program.

Posted Image

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 12 January 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:

Wah wah 1dawg. Keep screaming that for everyone to hear. Ankle biters get heard eventually.

They tore down the goalposts after beating a supposed over rated team though! Lol the butt hurt after an egg bowl is so satisfying. Wonder what you clowns will say next year when Freeze does the same thing to you

Which one of us is still talking about a victory over an overrated team again?
I'm certain the national media is relieved. They can kiss State's ass and go back to the old "Ole Miss is Waycist" narrative. Meanwhile I hope Gameday has fun in Morgantown. Look out for burning couches!

1dawgfan09

1dawgfan09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Hopefully, you'll all forgive me if I didn't realize how badly we hurt your feelings these past three years. In the same vein of hope, maybe you will all stop menstruating soon, and we can go with how your awesome team should, in all reality, have been 5-7 and would have any other season in this conference. How does it feel to luck into a bowl game.

We were a legitimate 7-6. You all were helped to the post season.

Edited by 1dawgfan09, 12 January 2013 - 11:32 AM.

bluelightstar

bluelightstar

State Alum, UA Law Student

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
But seriously, I don't care about Ole Miss to even look at their forums. Y'all are scaring me.
Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
seriously, yall go dust the cobwebs off of those ole miss threads on the ole miss team page.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
An interesting hire for sure, I wanna see how he does as a coach. Wouldn't of minded Saban picking him up for our DBs as well, but we went with more experience in Greg Brown. I'm always for the recruiting side...Townsend shouldn't disappoint there.

Posted Image