Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Deshea Townsend

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
69 replies to this topic

shamoan

shamoan

I am a double-major in sticks and mud.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 11 January 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

Good hire I just don't think it's one like the poster I quoted stated.. He made it out to be an electrically great hire that stops the bleeding of your program.

@ Players do say "Ole Miss" on MNF, One player (Mike Wallace) said his high school like 4 times as did most of his team mates those weeks.  This tells me you view the Ole Miss sprivals sites (Where you've seen some fans complain about it, likely) ..

stop the bleeding of our program?  seriously....i didnt realize it was THAT bad.  we won 7 straight then lost 5 of 6....3 of which we would lose 100 x out of 100.  sure it wasnt a great momentum booster going into the offseason and a downer to most state fans capped by a heartless loss to our rivals, but it was still a new years day bowl and a season that was in the top 20 seasons we have ever had.....sure it wasnt all sunshine and lollipops, but to characterize it as a bad season in any shape, form or fashion is stupid.  we had a shitty end of the season, but a good season overall.  GTFO with that stop the bleeding horseshit.
Posted Image

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This hire doesn't worry me in the least bit... seriously.  
Who needs South Panola when you have ,

Posted Image
Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 11 January 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

By Mullen's count that's two championships about to be 3 with the crootin' championship.

You're blind if you don't see Mullen's team is in disaray. Kailo said that's what he saw in the Egg Bowl.

too late with Tony Conner

disarray?  no, the team was just misguided.....we have since corrected much of this by hiring some much needed game-planners.
Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 11 January 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

Posted Image

it clearly doesnt bother you which would explain why you would be in here offering up your opinion about a position coach.  great point.  lets go back and check on your posts regarding our defensive line coach that we made earlier this week.

just checked the david turner thread....shockingly, not a single post from you.  please go analyze that hire so that you dont appear bothered.
Posted Image

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 11 January 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

it clearly doesnt bother you which would explain why you would be in here offering up your opinion about a position coach.  great point.  lets go back and check on your posts regarding our defensive line coach that we made earlier this week.

just checked the david turner thread....shockingly, not a single post from you.  please go analyze that hire so that you dont appear bothered.
  Who is David Turner?   Read the initial post I quoted, you'll see why I replied.  I said this was a good hire not the dynamite electric hire that dude made it out to be.  This closes the gap with South Panola but Ole Miss will still cherry pick that school.
Posted Image

bluelightstar

bluelightstar

State Alum, UA Law Student

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Awesome, give us more opinions about Mississippi State football.  So far, we know (1) LSU is your rival, (2) MSU is bleeding, (3) MSU is irrelevant, and (4) MSU is nothing compared to Ole Miss.

Shockingly, all these posts about State's death and irrelevancy have been posted in the Mississippi State section of a message board when one would imagine that you'd spend more time bragging in your own section or antagonizing your real rivals from Red Stick.

But please, spin this into a post about how you only post here because people started trolling you and we'll continue to not give a shit about you, your life, your opinions, or your existence. Now, :lanekiffin: off.
Posted Image

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 11 January 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

By Mullen's count that's two championships about to be 3 with the crootin' championship.

You're blind if you don't see Mullen's team is in disaray. Kailo said that's what he saw in the Egg Bowl.

too late with Tony Conner

A kid that's committed 3 times talking about disarray?...lol. Mr Moore is playing follow the leader and if the other guys are indeed going to Ole Miss he's definitely raining on their parade. If those guys decided they were going somewhere else he'd try to follow.  All of our players and coaches actually want to be at State so we're good.

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 11 January 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

Posted Image

Well we know KNeogsdiowadhchees price was a job for dear old dad.

What was treadwells price?

shamoan

shamoan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 11 January 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

Who is David Turner?   Read the initial post I quoted, you'll see why I replied.  I said this was a good hire not the dynamite electric hire that dude made it out to be.  This closes the gap with South Panola but Ole Miss will still cherry pick that school.

deon mix agrees
Posted Image

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 11 January 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Now let's not be facetious. "Worried" about this hire is a stretch. He's a DB coach people. We're about to reel in a top 10 class. Your DB coach is not really tops on our mind.

Should be for Bo Wallace when no one is open.

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 11 January 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

Alright

Good answer.

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLE MISS BY DAMN!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Congrats on the hire. Should boost State's recruiting on the d side.

Well done.

(3) Ole Miss Rebels  7-0  (4-0)

- "The worst thing a coach can do is stand pat and think the things that worked yesterday will win tomorrow. Intelligent changes must be made."  - Coach Johnny Vaught

Posted Image

Posted Image

bluelightstar

bluelightstar

State Alum, UA Law Student

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Now let's not be facetious. "Worried" about this hire is a stretch. He's a DB coach people. We're about to reel in a top 10 class. Your DB coach is not really tops on our mind.

And we have a Top 15 class. Excuse us for not thinking the sky is falling over here either.
Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

HALLOWEEN is Creeping Up On Us

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Congrats to Deshea! I'm sure he will do a great job!
Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

which would clearly explain why this thread over a position coach hired today is now 4 pages.
Posted Image