Deshea Townsend - Page 3 - Mississippi State Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Deshea Townsend

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 11 January 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

This hire doesn't worry me in the least bit... seriously.  
Who needs South Panola when you have ,

Posted Image

it clearly doesnt bother you which would explain why you would be in here offering up your opinion about a position coach.  great point.  lets go back and check on your posts regarding our defensive line coach that we made earlier this week.

just checked the david turner thread....shockingly, not a single post from you.  please go analyze that hire so that you dont appear bothered.

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshamoan, on 11 January 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

it clearly doesnt bother you which would explain why you would be in here offering up your opinion about a position coach.  great point.  lets go back and check on your posts regarding our defensive line coach that we made earlier this week.

just checked the david turner thread....shockingly, not a single post from you.  please go analyze that hire so that you dont appear bothered.
  Who is David Turner?   Read the initial post I quoted, you'll see why I replied.  I said this was a good hire not the dynamite electric hire that dude made it out to be.  This closes the gap with South Panola but Ole Miss will still cherry pick that school.
Posted Image

bluelightstar

bluelightstar

State Alum, UA Law Student

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Awesome, give us more opinions about Mississippi State football.  So far, we know (1) LSU is your rival, (2) MSU is bleeding, (3) MSU is irrelevant, and (4) MSU is nothing compared to Ole Miss.

Shockingly, all these posts about State's death and irrelevancy have been posted in the Mississippi State section of a message board when one would imagine that you'd spend more time bragging in your own section or antagonizing your real rivals from Red Stick.

But please, spin this into a post about how you only post here because people started trolling you and we'll continue to not give a shit about you, your life, your opinions, or your existence. Now, :lanekiffin: off.
Posted Image

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 11 January 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

By Mullen's count that's two championships about to be 3 with the crootin' championship.

You're blind if you don't see Mullen's team is in disaray. Kailo said that's what he saw in the Egg Bowl.

too late with Tony Conner

A kid that's committed 3 times talking about disarray?...lol. Mr Moore is playing follow the leader and if the other guys are indeed going to Ole Miss he's definitely raining on their parade. If those guys decided they were going somewhere else he'd try to follow.  All of our players and coaches actually want to be at State so we're good.

nova

nova

Intergalactic planetary bulldawg!

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 11 January 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

This hire doesn't worry me in the least bit... seriously.  
Who needs South Panola when you have ,

Posted Image

Well we know KNeogsdiowadhchees price was a job for dear old dad.

What was treadwells price?

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 11 January 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

Who is David Turner?   Read the initial post I quoted, you'll see why I replied.  I said this was a good hire not the dynamite electric hire that dude made it out to be.  This closes the gap with South Panola but Ole Miss will still cherry pick that school.

deon mix agrees

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 11 January 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Now let's not be facetious. "Worried" about this hire is a stretch. He's a DB coach people. We're about to reel in a top 10 class. Your DB coach is not really tops on our mind.

Should be for Bo Wallace when no one is open.

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 11 January 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

Alright

Good answer.

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

OLEMAHA!

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Congrats on the hire. Should boost State's recruiting on the d side.

Well done.

Posted Image

" (Dakota) Prescott completed 58.4 percent of his passes in 2013, 11th among the 13 SEC quarterbacks with enough attempts to qualify. He threw 10 touchdowns to seven interceptions, a TD-to-INT ratio more on par with Arkansas' Brandon Allen (13-10) than Manziel. "  -Hugh Kellenburger

bluelightstar

bluelightstar

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Now let's not be facetious. "Worried" about this hire is a stretch. He's a DB coach people. We're about to reel in a top 10 class. Your DB coach is not really tops on our mind.

And we have a Top 15 class. Excuse us for not thinking the sky is falling over here either.
Posted Image

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take the highway to the end of the night

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Congrats to Deshea! I'm sure he will do a great job!
Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

which would clearly explain why this thread over a position coach hired today is now 4 pages.

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
if im an om fan, two things would worry me....his is a batesville native and he has extensive experience at the next levell.  im not saying yall are "scared" of him, but it clearly makes what once was a layup for yall into a 16 ft uncontested jumper.  in other words, a position coach has become a significant factor for bateville area recruits.  on a list of 30 candidates, he would be last or near last of people om fans would pick.  i know there is a significant pressure on batesville recruits to go to om, but i think this might crack some of that pressure.

bluelightstar

bluelightstar

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 11 January 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

Yeah and I never :lanekiffin:ing claimed y'all were worrying about our DL coach even though he's a good one? Y'all are pitiful

I don't even know what you're trying to say
Posted Image

shamoan

shamoan

Omaha bound.

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 11 January 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

I feel really bad for y'all if you can't see Freeze taking over the state of MS. It's so obvious it's blinding.

connor - undecided
jordan - undecided

moore - ole miss
buchannon - ole miss
johnson - ole miss
bouldin - ole miss

shumpert - miss state
austin - miss state
miles - miss state
thomas - miss state
flowers - miss state
mix - miss state

how is getting 4 of the dandy dozen taking over the state?  at best, at this point, yall best chance is a split.  and last years is even a larger disparity.  heh...build an offense around ryan buchannon and see what happens.