Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2013 Alabama Preseason All Americans

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHaymaker, on 14 January 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

gotta admit, that isn't what I would call trash talk..............and if it is, how in the hell are UGA/SC posters allowed to go back and forth?
  We used to have a fan that went by the shk handle around here, but something happened to him.  I agree that it did not seem very much like trash talk.  Guilty by association?  Maybe.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

shk666

shk666
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECorBust, on 14 January 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

We used to have a fan that went by the shk handle around here, but something happened to him.  I agree that it did not seem very much like trash talk.  Guilty by association?  Maybe.......

There used to be a guy who owned this site way back when, it was a really cool site back then but something happened..  Mods didnt ban people just because they disagreed with them or because they couldnt stand the heat.

That poster you speak of shk999, he was a mod I believe, never ran from a debate and this was when Bama sucked.  Went toe to to with many a poster but never, and I know this for a fact (dont ask how), never banned anyone!  Especially somebody he was debating.  ;)

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshk666, on 14 January 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

That was trash talk????????   Dude, is the a forum for SEC football or for making floral arrangements?  Man up!

You can call it what you want, just follow the rules.

Posted Image

shk666

shk666
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 14 January 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

You can call it what you want, just follow the rules.

Noted....

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postshk666, on 14 January 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

Noted....

Lolz. Still new in these parts but it seems the Bama mod is the only one who really gives a crap about rules unless it is something extreme.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
For the record, that's mild trash talk at best. It's why I just posted let's chill on it.

I felt TRB was just asking a question about Cooper, and I've trash talked them plenty of times since the SECCG. :trollface:

On that Cooper note however, he needed 105 yards in the NC and got it for 1,000 yards this season on the dot. 59 receptions and 11 touchdowns, that is worthy of All-American talk...but not quite there.

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 14 January 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

Lolz. Still new in these parts but it seems the Bama mod is the only one who really gives a crap about rules unless it is something extreme.

Honestly I don't, never wanted to be that guy. But if I don't keep the trash talking in line on normal topics with every fan base in the Bama forum, then all you noobs will be in here trashing the Tide. Can't have that. :trollface:

Posted Image

shk666

shk666
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 14 January 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

Mods are cool, just dont question them, disagree with them or say anything they dont like!  Oh yeah, heaven forbid, do not call them out...for anything...ever!!  Ha!  :)

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 14 January 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

Honestly I don't, never wanted to be that guy. But if I don't keep the trash talking in line on normal topics with every fan base in the Bama forum, then all you noobs will be in here trashing the Tide. Can't have that. :trollface:

Dude, I got my hands full with South Carolina fans right now!