Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Kings moving to Seattle

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Having been to both WA and OK....WA is much better as a state. Thought Eastern WA sort of looks like Idaho, I love the Pacific NW. Seattle is one of my all time favorite cities.
Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image

PuddingTime

PuddingTime

Stoops Does Work

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Bring back the Kentucky Colonels, or instead of sending the Kings to Seattle, bring them back to Cincinnati.
Posted Image

FAN

FAN

The Dude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 10 January 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

Seattle should have never had their team poached in the first place. That place is a solid sports city, just looks at Seahawks games.

We won't count the Mariners because they're no better than a AAA team.

OKC was lucky to get their team and it sucks that Seattle had to go through that.

Thank you sir and I agree Seattle is a great city. They even have super hero's manning the streets lol.

Seriously though they do.

Edited by FAN, 10 January 2013 - 08:37 PM.

FAN

FAN

The Dude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 10 January 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

The only Shetland Ponies I have seen pull the Sooner Schooner, I've never been to a rodeo, or milked a cow, the eastern half of our state is covered in trees, they might have lumberjack contests, I have no idea.
Our primary source of entertainment are the Thunder, OU, OSU and Tulsa, an the minor league affiliate of the Edmonton Oilers, the OKC Barons.
We also have these crazy contraptions called TV's that connect us to almost any sporting event in the world. They are connected to cables that go underground or things mounted to the top of our houses. Pretty crazy technology here in Oklahoma.

Damn it I forgot Tornadoes. Spring time around OK in the evening you can get some pretty good entertainment watching tornadoes as long as they aren't headed to your house.

Hey bro, no hard feelings if their is any. I get a bit defensive about Seattle because I lived there for 30 years. I'm sure you can understand. Its home. We all feel a sense of pride about where we grew up. I wish the Thunder and their fans luck, I even watched some of the 1st half against the Lakers tonight before I went out. They look damn good. Like I said before I have nothing against the fans, I just don't care for Clay Bennett.