Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Georgia fans

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
159 replies to this topic

Based Potato

Based Potato

#3rdyearforwhat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oh, and also, LOL at Michael Phelps being an elite all around athlete. Call me when he does an IronMan or something.
Posted Image all of you

Posted Image

Titans4Vols

Titans4Vols
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Eric Berry would wreck both Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker. Just ask the last guy that was compared to Herschel, Knowshon Moreno.

:trollface:

One does not simply throw towards Cameron Sutton.

Posted Image

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postptclaus98, on 19 January 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

Oh, and also, LOL at Michael Phelps being an elite all around athlete. Call me when he does an IronMan or something.
^
This

Being really good at what you do doesn't mean you're a great athlete. Just because there's a sh!t ton of different swimming events doesn't make Phelps a phenomenal athlete, just a great swimmer.

Being a great athlete means having a rare combination of size, speed, strength, explosiveness, quickness, and endurance. And that gives me an idea for a thread.

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postcocky4ever, on 20 January 2013 - 07:21 AM, said:

^
This

Being really good at what you do doesn't mean you're a great athlete. Just because there's a sh!t ton of different swimming events doesn't make Phelps a phenomenal athlete, just a great swimmer.

Being a great athlete means having a rare combination of size, speed, strength, explosiveness, quickness, and endurance. And that gives me an idea for a thread.

So pretty much a runningback?

Coqui

Coqui

welp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTitans4Vols, on 19 January 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

Eric Berry would wreck both Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker. Just ask the last guy that was compared to Herschel, Knowshon Moreno.

I'll have you know that Knowshon Moreno hasn't worn a UGA uniform since the 2008, meaning that there have been at MINIMUM 4 GA players compared to Herschel, as we all know its a law of nature that each year, the starting RB is the next Herschel.

AUskip07

AUskip07

Time to make History

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostECDawg, on 16 January 2013 - 08:18 AM, said:

Nothing left after this listing of the facts...........outstanding post bro.........

Before you start sucking his cock read the real facts.

http://www.sectalk.c...#entry825372867
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

ECDawg

ECDawg
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostAUskip07, on 20 January 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

Before you start sucking his cock read the real facts.

http://www.sectalk.c...#entry825372867

Woulda, coulda, shoulda is a dumbass way to attempt to achieve greatness. Give Onterio McCalebb the same number of carries as Bo, and you would be touting a 164 lb. back as the GOAT.

http://espn.go.com/c...nterio-mccalebb

But I'll leave the cock fellating ypc anomaly for you to wallow around in your mouth.  That Bo was injured despite the lack of carries is his..... and apparently now.......... your problem.  I'm sure we could find plenty of more SEC backs since Bo with even less carries and higher ypc averages........who were also probably much more durable and didn't break so easy.

Then, maybe you'd be happy with more a lot more foreskin to gnaw on................

Edited by ECDawg, 21 January 2013 - 07:23 PM.

Posted Image

S&C for championship football at UGA has returned to the proven Kasay way.  

GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCoqui, on 20 January 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

I'll have you know that Knowshon Moreno hasn't worn a UGA uniform since the 2008, meaning that there have been at MINIMUM 4 GA players compared to Herschel, as we all know its a law of nature that each year, the starting RB is the next Herschel.

Actually, Washaun was compared to Moreno....... "Newshaun", if you will......

Caleb King, Crowell, and Gurley + Marshall..... damnit, you're right, 4 exactly. Though last year it was a two for one so that doesn't count

Georgiaboy2012

Georgiaboy2012
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTitans4Vols, on 19 January 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

Considering tebow plowed through Berry's ass I think walker or Jackson would run through him.

Titans4Vols

Titans4Vols
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGeorgiaboy2012, on 24 January 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

Considering tebow plowed through Berry's ass I think walker or Jackson would run through him.

Tebow plowed through Berry when exactly?

Sounds like some sour grapes. :trollface:

One does not simply throw towards Cameron Sutton.

Posted Image