Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

Georgia fans

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
159 replies to this topic

#151
Based Potato

Based Potato

    #3rdyearforwhat

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    6,704
  • Joined:
    Nov 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,870
Oh, and also, LOL at Michael Phelps being an elite all around athlete. Call me when he does an IronMan or something.
Posted Image all of you

Posted Image

#152
Titans4Vols

Titans4Vols
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,981
  • Joined:
    Nov 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,981
Eric Berry would wreck both Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker. Just ask the last guy that was compared to Herschel, Knowshon Moreno.

:trollface:

One does not simply throw towards Cameron Sutton.

Posted Image


#153
cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,683
  • Joined:
    Dec 2004
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    14,040

View Postptclaus98, on 19 January 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

Oh, and also, LOL at Michael Phelps being an elite all around athlete. Call me when he does an IronMan or something.
^
This


Being really good at what you do doesn't mean you're a great athlete. Just because there's a sh!t ton of different swimming events doesn't make Phelps a phenomenal athlete, just a great swimmer.

Being a great athlete means having a rare combination of size, speed, strength, explosiveness, quickness, and endurance. And that gives me an idea for a thread.


#154
GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,574
  • Joined:
    Jan 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,302

View Postcocky4ever, on 20 January 2013 - 07:21 AM, said:

^
This


Being really good at what you do doesn't mean you're a great athlete. Just because there's a sh!t ton of different swimming events doesn't make Phelps a phenomenal athlete, just a great swimmer.

Being a great athlete means having a rare combination of size, speed, strength, explosiveness, quickness, and endurance. And that gives me an idea for a thread.

So pretty much a runningback?

#155
Coqui

Coqui

    welp

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,992
  • Joined:
    Feb 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,366

View PostTitans4Vols, on 19 January 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

Eric Berry would wreck both Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker. Just ask the last guy that was compared to Herschel, Knowshon Moreno.

:trollface:

I'll have you know that Knowshon Moreno hasn't worn a UGA uniform since the 2008, meaning that there have been at MINIMUM 4 GA players compared to Herschel, as we all know its a law of nature that each year, the starting RB is the next Herschel.

#156
AUskip07

AUskip07

    Time to make History

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    8,337
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,153

View PostECDawg, on 16 January 2013 - 08:18 AM, said:

Nothing left after this listing of the facts...........outstanding post bro.........

Before you start sucking his cock read the real facts.

http://www.sectalk.c...#entry825372867
"Sometimes you need to decide which mountaintop you want to die on." John Dixon

Posted Image

#157
ECDawg

ECDawg
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    372
  • Joined:
    Dec 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    110

View PostAUskip07, on 20 January 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

Before you start sucking his cock read the real facts.

http://www.sectalk.c...#entry825372867

Woulda, coulda, shoulda is a dumbass way to attempt to achieve greatness. Give Onterio McCalebb the same number of carries as Bo, and you would be touting a 164 lb. back as the GOAT.

http://espn.go.com/c...nterio-mccalebb

But I'll leave the cock fellating ypc anomaly for you to wallow around in your mouth.  That Bo was injured despite the lack of carries is his..... and apparently now.......... your problem.  I'm sure we could find plenty of more SEC backs since Bo with even less carries and higher ypc averages........who were also probably much more durable and didn't break so easy.

Then, maybe you'd be happy with more a lot more foreskin to gnaw on................

Edited by ECDawg, 21 January 2013 - 07:23 PM.

Posted Image

S&C for championship football at UGA has returned to the proven Kasay way.  

#158
GatorHater24

GatorHater24
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,574
  • Joined:
    Jan 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,302

View PostCoqui, on 20 January 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

I'll have you know that Knowshon Moreno hasn't worn a UGA uniform since the 2008, meaning that there have been at MINIMUM 4 GA players compared to Herschel, as we all know its a law of nature that each year, the starting RB is the next Herschel.

Actually, Washaun was compared to Moreno....... "Newshaun", if you will......

Caleb King, Crowell, and Gurley + Marshall..... damnit, you're right, 4 exactly. Though last year it was a two for one so that doesn't count

#159
Georgiaboy2012

Georgiaboy2012
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    190
  • Joined:
    Nov 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    25

View PostTitans4Vols, on 19 January 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

Eric Berry would wreck both Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker. Just ask the last guy that was compared to Herschel, Knowshon Moreno.

:trollface:

Considering tebow plowed through Berry's ass I think walker or Jackson would run through him.

#160
Titans4Vols

Titans4Vols
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    2,981
  • Joined:
    Nov 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,981

View PostGeorgiaboy2012, on 24 January 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

Considering tebow plowed through Berry's ass I think walker or Jackson would run through him.

Tebow plowed through Berry when exactly?

Sounds like some sour grapes. :trollface:

One does not simply throw towards Cameron Sutton.

Posted Image