If you thought "Honey Boo Boo" made Georgia look bad wait until you watch this show!! - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

If you thought "Honey Boo Boo" made Georgia look bad wait until you watch this show!!

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
http://blogs.ajc.com...my-babys-mamas/

Ghetto Polygamy. Now this is straight up ATL right here. One man has 11 kids by 10 different women. AND they are going to make a TC show to put on Oprah's network!!!!! No wonder were are becoming a nation of idiots.

Here is my question. How much money do you think the State and Federal government pump into this toxic household.

Posted Image

Ghetto fabulous baby :trollface:

Edited by Hothotz, 09 January 2013 - 10:25 AM.

Large Marge

Large Marge

Ask me about Loom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Well I guess they gotta make reality shows making fun of each faction of society.
Posted Image

BulldawgFan

BulldawgFan

Merlinistic Point of View

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I don't find it funny at all. I find it quite disgusting that people like that get to live in this country and absord my tax dollars that I pay in. It truly makes me hate the government that runs this place.
Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBulldawgFan, on 09 January 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

I don't find it funny at all. I find it quite disgusting that people like that get to live in this country and absord my tax dollars that I pay in. It truly makes me hate the government that runs this place.

AMEN!

Dude should be sterilized along with the women who bred to this guy.