Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Irish fans blame refs

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

Noah

Noah

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 09 January 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

It was def over the top. I dont care how intense you are and to make matters worse...he was wrong.
  At halftime I was very concerned because I knew a 28 point lead would mean that Saban would have a coronary about the next delay of game penalty.  But never in my wildest dreams would I've believed that THIS QB would attack THIS center with a freakin 35 point lead.

I seriously heard the Twilight Zone theme and for a moment, I was afraid the whole game was just a dream.

That process shit must be contagious....

Edited by Noah, 09 January 2013 - 01:01 PM.

After everything is said and done, more is said than done. - Noah

adfalcon

adfalcon

Bo > all

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I was looking at irishenvy.com on game day and during the game, I officially hate a fan base more than USCw
#3 Ole Miss Rebels: 7-0(4-0)

GTH LSU

Posted Image

Noah

Noah

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Just keep reminding yourself that in this instance, hate is a very very good thing.... because if they don't hate you, it means that they're whipping your ass.

View Postadfalcon, on 09 January 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

I was looking at irishenvy.com on game day and during the game, I officially hate a fan base more than USCw

After everything is said and done, more is said than done. - Noah

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The idea that NCAA refs would favor a team from the SEC over Notre Dame is a joke.  Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, etc.  those teams have always gotten all the calls against Southern teams.  Yet another price one pays when they lose a war.
Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCCRider, on 09 January 2013 - 01:08 PM, said:

The idea that NCAA refs would favor a team from the SEC over Notre Dame is a joke.  Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, etc.  those teams have always gotten all the calls against Southern teams.  Yet another price one pays when they lose a war.
Love me some Loni :wub:
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostWayzUp, on 09 January 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

the vast majority of ND fans didn't go to ND or have family that did or even know anyone personally who did...they just choose them as their team because they're on TV and have titles

Since you have a block cock logo on your "favorite teams" section I assume that I do not need to remind you that this statement (minus the championships) just equally described 98.5% of the Clampsun fan base.
Posted Image.

Posted Image

If we continue to humor these Missouri Yankees they will start to actually believe they are really in the SEC.  Ppffffftttttt.....Yankees in the SEC....that'll be the day!

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 09 January 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

Love me some Loni :wub:

As did I until that sultry vixen filed for divorce from the Bandit........as if you actually thought Stroker Ace wouldn't have side women.....come on Loni you knew what you bought into.
Posted Image.

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCCRider, on 09 January 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

As did I until that sultry vixen filed for divorce from the Bandit........as if you actually thought Stroker Ace wouldn't have side women.....come on Loni you knew what you bought into.
Well honestly CC, what do you expect from a secretary that works at a radio station ?
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

CCRider

CCRider
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 09 January 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

Well honestly CC, what do you expect from a secretary that works at a radio station ?

Trifling Gold-Digger.

"Ms. Anderson I don't believe I have ever had the pleasure....I'm Bobby Petrino."
Posted Image.

Posted Image

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The only thing ND fans could blame the refs for is not calling the game at halftime lol....
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

GatorUnvrsty

GatorUnvrsty

AdminisGator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Now I've heard it all, refs showing bias or favoritism AGAINST Notre Dame... that's rich.

Wonder if they're willing yet to admit that if it wasn't for the refs they'd have lost 2 games and wouldn't have been playing Bama in the game at all... somehow I doubt it.
Posted ImagePosted Image
. _ "Ethos Anthropos Daimon"

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGatorUnvrsty, on 09 January 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Now I've heard it all, refs showing bias or favoritism AGAINST Notre Dame... that's rich.

Wonder if they're willing yet to admit that if it wasn't for the refs they'd have lost 2 games and wouldn't have been playing Bama in the game at all... somehow I doubt it.

Good point GU.