Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Cowboys fire Ryan

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

Pork Rinds

Pork Rinds

Boared Cynic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 09 January 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

Jason was an excellent OC, thats where he belongs.

was.

If I remember right, the offense was doing bad when Wade Phillips got fired which raised questions as to why Garrett was hired. Rumor is rumor, but I heard that Garrett's offense is overly complicated. It would make sense, because the cowboys often out-think themselves, if not just plain confusing themselves. And we all hear from JJ how supposedly a great football mind Garrett's got.
Posted Image

Benny

Benny

and the Jets

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What a dumb move. I love Ryan's defenses.
Fire Bracky Brett

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPork Rinds, on 09 January 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

I mean the Jets HC. That Ryan
oh ok
Posted Image

Gidnik

Gidnik
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 09 January 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

What pisses me off is after all the player moves they made, getting Carr and Claiborne in the draft, and those guys only got 1 year under Rob, and Rob only had 2 seasons in Dallas. Any DC would have improvement getting rid of Newman at CB, but now we get to start all over and reading what some of the Cowboys Insiders have put, they think Dallas will switch back to the 4-3 defense. Im tired of switching schemes and coaches every 3 to 4 years.
its why i hate the cowboys. jerry jones has single-handedly ruined the dallas cowboys.
Posted Image

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGidnik, on 09 January 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

its why i hate the cowboys. jerry jones has single-handedly ruined the dallas cowboys.

I still love the Cowboys, but I wish Jerry Jones would hire a damn GM. Guys an idiot. Plus we could get some really good coaches like Jeff Fisher or Bill Cowher, but those guys want to be able to pick their players, not just coach the ones Jerry gives them. We are heading down the road of the Raiders, an old owner who has to damn much pride and doesnt see he is really ruining his team.
Perine.jpg
Samaje Perine - NCAA Single Game Record 427 Rushing Yards

#18 Oklahoma 8-3 (5-3) vs Oklahoma State 5-6 (3-5) Dec 6th

SheLuvsBama

SheLuvsBama

Take it as it comes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 09 January 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

I see your Raiders logo so I want to ask a question......Do you think Jerry Jones is as bad as Al Davis was in his final years? GM specifically.

I think Al Davis began with splendid vision and was able to see fruition of that in his day, but we all know he lost it more and more and was really quite mad in the end. I am not sure about JJ. I think he is probably to the point of needing some guidance. The Cowboys appear to be in a kind of disarray that makes no sense. I am not crazy about his leadership right now.
Posted Image