Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

NFL 2012 playoffs thread

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I figure since the NC now maybe I can get some of you to talk pro football.

Wild card round is now over, with Seattle and Green Bay advancing from the NFC, and Baltimore and New England advancing from the AFC.

Match-ups are set for this coming weekend -

Seattle @ Atlanta
Green Bay @ San Francisco
Baltimore @ Denver
New England @ Houston

Falcons have to be loving that #1 seed right now, as neither Seattle or Washington would seem likely candidates to upset them at home. Seattle needed RG3 to go down with injury to mount a comeback and get that win in Landover... and now they'll be without their best pass rusher who was lost late in that game. Atlanta should cruise to the NFC Championship.

The Green Bay - San Francisco match-up should be a great one to watch. I've got the Packers, but I think it could go either way. Curious to see how Kaepernick plays in his first playoff game. Could be the difference.

I've got Baltimore and Houston advancing to the AFC championship.

adfalcon

adfalcon

Bo > all

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm taking Seattle and green bay, get that rematch with real refs,  denver and Houston in the afc.
#3 Ole Miss Rebels: 7-0(4-0)

GTH LSU

Posted Image

Djshockley3

Djshockley3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Seattle/GB
NE/Denver

FAN

FAN

The Dude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Go Hawks! And by the way Seattle had already come back and was beating the Redskins when RG3 left the game. You must have been watching some other game. Clemons' injury will hurt no doubt. I don't know why any Falcon fan would be confident they will "cruise" in the playoffs given their record of suck when it counts.

Green Bay is a better team than when the 49ers beat them week 1. Rogers back at home in the Bay Area, I like the Packers chances. 49ers crowd isn't that bad and Kaepernik is going to feel pressure he's never felt before. I hope the 49ers win but I don't think they will.

Flacco is Mr. Inconsistent. I'm tired Ray Lewis trying to preach at people like he's some kind of prophet. Hope Manning destroys them.

New England destroyed the Texans not that long ago in their biggest game supposedly ever. I like the Patriots to win that one. Manning vs. Brady once again.

JL 103

JL 103

Lord of Knoxville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFAN, on 08 January 2013 - 05:44 PM, said:

Go Hawks! And by the way Seattle had already come back and was beating the Redskins when RG3 left the game. You must have been watching some other game. Clemons' injury will hurt no doubt. I don't know why any Falcon fan would be confident they will "cruise" in the playoffs given their record of suck when it counts.

Green Bay is a better team than when the 49ers beat them week 1. Rogers back at home in the Bay Area, I like the Packers chances. 49ers crowd isn't that bad and Kaepernik is going to feel pressure he's never felt before. I hope the 49ers win but I don't think they will.

Flacco is Mr. Inconsistent. I'm tired Ray Lewis trying to preach at people like he's some kind of prophet. Hope Manning destroys them.

New England destroyed the Texans not that long ago in their biggest game supposedly ever. I like the Patriots to win that one. Manning vs. Brady once again.

Your NFC picks are horrible. Green Bay has trouble with the run, last week they could load up on Petterson because Webb isn't a good throwing qb.  I don't trust Atlanta in the playoffs, I see it as an all NFC West Championship game at the Stick.