Bo Wallace to have shoulder surgery. Out 4-6 months - Page 2 - Ole Miss Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Bo Wallace to have shoulder surgery. Out 4-6 months

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

L.A.Hog

L.A.Hog

Go Hogs,Pilgrim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
And the pennies shall be plucked from the penny loafers as all stand in horror.

:huh:

The Doctor

The Doctor

Wibbly Wobbley Timey Wimey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 09 January 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

Our offense isn't simple. I dont even think Freeze installed everything this year

Oh he definitely didn't. 28 showing his expertise again

Hoganknows

Hoganknows

Anchordown 41-18 14-10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 09 January 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Is Austin Carta-Samuels any good?  The limited action I seen him in this season he looked pretty awful.  want you at full strength. Hotty Toddy

Our QB situation only can go up from here on...not impressed by our QB the past two years....ACS  played and started QB two years at WYO, so has experience.
Posted Image Twitter @Hoganknows

Posted Image

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Our offense isn't simple. I dont even think Freeze installed everything this year

Your offense is simple. You guys run about 10 different plays a game. The gimmick plays are the only thing that's different weekly.  Freeze runs different formations for the same play. No hurry up offense is complicated.

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostThe Doctor, on 09 January 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

Oh he definitely didn't. 28 showing his expertise again

Right. Its so complicated that your team has to looks over and get the play right? BS, all hurry up offenses are gimmicky.  It's all about catching the defense off guard and out of place before their defense setup is given .  There is nothing complicated about that.

A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
if it's so simple what's that say about State getting punked by it?

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 10 January 2013 - 07:03 AM, said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself champ.

Doctor get a load of this guy... He knows exactly how many plays are in Freezes playbook. I bet he can count the number of TD's our "simple" offense scored on his team too.

Boy I feel bad for you. You thought our offense was simple... Freeze is going to give you headaches next year

View PostA10Rebel, on 10 January 2013 - 08:27 AM, said:

if it's so simple what's that say about State getting punked by it?

You geniuses tend to forget we did the same exact thing with Chris Relf for 3 years. I guess the complications explain Bo Wallace's 30 ints. Ok, makes sense now.

KnoxvilleDawg

KnoxvilleDawg

ALL HAIL LORD MERLIN

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 09 January 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

:lanekiffin: I can't wait for 2013 and especially 14. Freeze is about to show the country how good of a coach he really is.

Just wait until Merlin gets all those 5 stars and adds his trademark 2 stars to.... wait... you guys are going to get all of our 5 stars agian... ugh

SECTalk Hater's Club Inspiration

KnoxvilleDawg

KnoxvilleDawg

ALL HAIL LORD MERLIN

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

It doesn't matter if your offense is simple or not. Oregon's offense is the most gimmicky simple crap in the world, but their 20 plays have about 10 quick options of where the ball can go giving what is in reality over 200 plays.

If your offense is simple but still is not predictable it is a damn good college offense.

SECTalk Hater's Club Inspiration

A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbulldawg28, on 10 January 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

The

You geniuses tend to forget we did the same exact thing with Chris Relf for 3 years. I guess the complications explain Bo Wallace's 30 ints. Ok, makes sense now.

Oh I see.  You did it three years with Chris Relf therefore that makes our offense simple.

Thanks professor.

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostA10Rebel, on 10 January 2013 - 09:38 AM, said:

Oh I see.  You did it three years with Chris Relf therefore that makes our offense simple.

Thanks professor.

Grasshopper,
it was simple then still simple now.

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRebelFan4Life, on 10 January 2013 - 10:01 AM, said:

Freeze would beg to differ, but he's just an SEC coach running the actual offense. What does he know lol

Basketball.

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
It's funny that message board heros are more knowledgable than a former player.

The no-huddle, hurry up style of offenses HAS TO BE simple to be ran effectively.  Oregons offense is simple.  Freeze's is simple.  Mainly the same plays ran out of different formations.  

This is not meant to discredit or disrespect Freeze's offense.  Just because it is simple does not mean it's simple to defend.  Actually, it's quite the opposite.  It's either shut down for the most part, or completely effective... for the most part.

Calling an offense simple is not an insult in any way.  I'd rather have a simple offense that is executed to perfection (OM in Egg Bowl, Oregon).... than a complex offense that can't be executed (Croom "West Coast" offense).  Freeze did a good job making sure his players executed a few plays to perfection, rather than a truckload of plays executed shitastic-ly.

Take it for what it is or continue to bash a poster b/c you think he's trolling you/is a rival poster.  Carry on.

FIRE EVERYONE

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You can't run an uptempo offense and it be super-complex.  Once again, "simple" is not an insult.

FIRE EVERYONE

A10Rebel

A10Rebel
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJDawg, on 10 January 2013 - 10:17 AM, said:

It's funny that message board heros are more knowledgable than a former player.

The no-huddle, hurry up style of offenses HAS TO BE simple to be ran effectively.  Oregons offense is simple.  Freeze's is simple.  Mainly the same plays ran out of different formations.  

This is not meant to discredit or disrespect Freeze's offense.  Just because it is simple does not mean it's simple to defend.  Actually, it's quite the opposite.  It's either shut down for the most part, or completely effective... for the most part.

Calling an offense simple is not an insult in any way.  I'd rather have a simple offense that is executed to perfection (OM in Egg Bowl, Oregon).... than a complex offense that can't be executed (Croom "West Coast" offense).  Freeze did a good job making sure his players executed a few plays to perfection, rather than a truckload of plays executed shitastic-ly.

Take it for what it is or continue to bash a poster b/c you think he's trolling you/is a rival poster.  Carry on.

I don't think it's safe to assume he's the only former player posting here.