Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

2015 SECTalk.com Fundraiser
Progress: $1,100 of $2,570 raised

When will Kirby Smart get a HC job?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
109 replies to this topic

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 08 January 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

So you do care?

Saying I don't want him to leave, so in the end it's irrelevant if he's a "hot commodity". Your former Bulldog turned down your University, basically saying you're a step down. Now all the sudden Georgia fans question how much people want him, he won't leave Saban's shadow.

My response to every single future Georgia thought on this topic:

Posted Image

Edited by Tider27, 08 January 2013 - 12:04 PM.

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 08 January 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

well if this is your backwards way of admitting your logic is shitty but that you came to the correct conclusion as far as kirby goes, which is what I said in the first place, then I'm glad you came around.

Now on the subject of Auburn being a joke and never having success with jacobs and dye there, you're wrong already, jacobs and dye were both there in 2010. Do I abhor the good ole boy system here? yup. Do I think we can still win given the right coach? yup.

Malzahn came in and fired everyone, told jacobs and dye to :lanekiffin: off as soon as he signed the papers, within the day actually. So, from what I'm seeing around here, Malzahn isnt taking any shit from anyone, hes put together an AMAZING staff, and he's one of the best offensive minds in cfb so...yeah I don't think we're a joke any more and YOU are a homer and fool if you think otherwise.

and now you're making ugay fans and auburn fans work together to defeat your shitty old man homer logic you suck.

No, I admitted that like always, you're out of your element. You barely can put a coherent thought together, much less debate on college football.

The fact that they're still at the University says all that needs to be said. No coach will ever have full control over the program and it's sad. I feel bad for the true Auburn fans and I certainly think things will improve. That doesn't mean the program will have consistent success though, they're idiots with huge egos and you can't fix that.

I'm having fun schooling you mofos left and right, arguing about an Alabama coach. It's pretty fun, I'm happy you guys love to talk about Alabama as much as I do. Shouldn't you be verbally assaulting some woman over the Internet, little fella? :trollface:

Posted Image

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostTider27, on 08 January 2013 - 12:03 PM, said:

No, I admitted that like always, you're out of your element. You barely can put a coherent thought together, much less debate on college football.

The fact that they're still at the University says all that needs to be said. No coach will ever have full control over the program and it's sad. I feel bad for the true Auburn fans and I certainly think things will improve. That doesn't mean the program will have consistent success though, they're idiots with huge egos and you can't fix that.

I'm having fun schooling you mofos left and right, arguing about an Alabama coach. It's pretty fun, I'm happy you guys love to talk about Alabama as much as I do. Shouldn't you be verbally assaulting some woman over the Internet, little fella? :trollface:

wow. douche. /done
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 08 January 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

Saying I don't want him to leave, so in the end it's irrelevant if he's a "hot commodity". Your former Bulldog turned down your University, basically saying you're a step down. Now all the sudden Georgia fans question how much people want him, he won't leave Saban's shadow.

Do you realize how absurd your rationale is here? Georgia tried to hire him as a COORDINATOR. Not a HC. We're questioning how much people want him as a HEAD COACH. And thus far, the overwhelming evidence is that there just aren't many programs trying to hire him as a HC. I don't see what the fact that we tried to hire him as DC a few years ago has to do with that.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 08 January 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

Do you realize how absurd your rationale is here? Georgia tried to hire him as a COORDINATOR. Not a HC. We're questioning how much people want him as a HEAD COACH. And thus far, the overwhelming evidence is that there just aren't many programs trying to hire him as a HC. I don't see what the fact that we tried to hire him as DC a few years ago has to do with that.

Summation: blah blah Jawja, blah blah I love me some Dawgs. Blah blah how bout' dem Dawgs.

Posted Image

Edited by Tider27, 08 January 2013 - 12:13 PM.

Posted Image

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 08 January 2013 - 12:12 PM, said:

Summation: blah blah Jawja, blah blah I love me some Dawgs. Blah blah how bout' dem Dawgs.

I'll take this to mean you're admitting your defeat, in which case I accept your admission that you don't have a sound argument to make.

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 08 January 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

Re-read my responses to the penguin. You'll see your logic, as always on most topics, is comical.

No dude, it's perfectly fine. You just refuse to acknowledge it.

Your logic is that more championship rings make a coordinator a hot head coaching candidate. We respond with Gene Chizik who has 2, one as a head coach. Your response is basically "No Gene Chizik is trash" which is kind of the point we're trying to make. We offer you a guy who has 2 rings and is on nobodies list wont be on any significant teams list for years.

View Postbmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 08 January 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

I'll take this to mean you're admitting your defeat, in which case I accept your admission that you don't have a sound argument to make.

Posted Image

Edited by Tider27, 08 January 2013 - 12:16 PM.

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 08 January 2013 - 12:15 PM, said:

No dude, it's perfectly fine. You just refuse to acknowledge it.

Your logic is that more championship rings make a coordinator a hot head coaching candidate. We respond with Gene Chizik who has 2, one as a head coach. Your response is basically "No Gene Chizik is trash" which is kind of the point we're trying to make. We offer you a guy who has 2 rings and is on nobodies list wont be on any significant teams list for years.

Posted Image

Posted Image

HobnailedBoots

HobnailedBoots
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
There's something ironic about a gump that rushes in to bitch that folks are saying one of their assistants isn't a hot commodity accusing someone else's jimmies of being rustled....

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 08 January 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

I didn't want Kirby Smart then.

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 08 January 2013 - 12:17 PM, said:

There's something ironic about a gump that rushes in to bitch that folks are saying one of their assistants isn't a hot commodity accusing someone else's jimmies of being rustled....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Fanboy
An extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept, whether it be sports, television, film directors, video games (the most common usage), etc.

Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions.

Posted Image

StaringContestYouAndMe

StaringContestYouAndMe
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
At this point, I figured he would be gone by now. The optimist inside of me says that he is waiting for Saban to step down someday and he be promoted to HC. That most likely won't happen, but I do think it is interesting that he hasn't jumped to a HC position by now.

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
My favorite Kirby Smart moment, beautiful blitz call:

Posted Image

:trollface:

Posted Image