When will Kirby Smart get a HC job? - Page 3 - SEC Trash Talk - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

When will Kirby Smart get a HC job?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
92 replies to this topic

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 08 January 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

Saying I don't want him to leave, so in the end it's irrelevant if he's a "hot commodity". Your former Bulldog turned down your University, basically saying you're a step down. Now all the sudden Georgia fans question how much people want him, he won't leave Saban's shadow.

I didn't want Kirby Smart then.

bmccall, on 17 July 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

I rape and pillage your village, women and children - Jay Z, Obama's BFF

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 08 January 2013 - 12:17 PM, said:

There's something ironic about a gump that rushes in to bitch that folks are saying one of their assistants isn't a hot commodity accusing someone else's jimmies of being rustled....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Fanboy
An extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept, whether it be sports, television, film directors, video games (the most common usage), etc.

Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions.

Our phenominal fan base and support is our tradition. Unfortunately winning isnt.

Alabama claims the 1941 season as a national championship, even though they finished the season with a 9-2 record, including losses to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt, and were ranked #20 in the final AP poll.

Posted Image

“Real change can happen only when we commit ourselves to rebuilding civil society in America, meaning a society based on family, religion, civic and social institutions, and peaceful cooperation through markets.” -Ron Paul

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
My favorite Kirby Smart moment, beautiful blitz call:

Posted Image

:trollface:

Posted Image

Dawgy_Style

Dawgy_Style
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I'm starting to wonder if some of the Alabama fans have wet dreams about riding horseback into the sunset with a shirtless Kirby Smart.

Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECorBust, on 08 January 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

Right at a million dollars a year and job security.  Where is Gene Chizik today?  It is a rough and tumble profession and you have to step out in the right direction or you'll fall right under the wheels of the bus.

Gene Chizik is at home making $270,000 a month to sit on his butt... Sometimes falling under the wheels of a bus works out pretty well.
R.I.P Philip Luzenkirchen, recipient of Neil Caudle's first career TD pass.
Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostDawgy_Style, on 08 January 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

I'm starting to wonder if some of the Alabama fans have wet dreams about riding horseback into the sunset with a shirtless Kirby Smart.

I have wet dreams of game winning drives that form National Championships.

Posted Image

Edited by Tider27, 08 January 2013 - 12:34 PM.

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This thread make me want to

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHothotz, on 08 January 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

This thread make me want to

Posted Image

Posted Image

(saved this one for you)

Posted Image

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • Cash:
@Tider27 the urge to just lean into the obvious trap you've set to get me banned by flinging your flaws in your face is strong but I will resist it (=
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 08 January 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

@Tider27 the urge to just lean into the obvious trap you've set to get me banned by flinging your flaws in your face is strong but I will resist it (=

Ah come on brah, that would mean I would actually care about you if I "tired to get you banned". :trollface:

Guys need to lighten up, the Internet isn't serious business.

Edited by Tider27, 08 January 2013 - 12:40 PM.

Posted Image

Hothotz

Hothotz

Fire Richt

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 08 January 2013 - 12:36 PM, said:

Posted Image

(saved this one for you)

Posted Image

*One of the guys up front in the store came back to my office because I was laughing so hard. He looked over my shoulder and just shrugged and looked at me weird. He doesn't know about the Lemur alter ego.

Edited by Hothotz, 08 January 2013 - 12:43 PM.

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • Cash:

View PostTider27, on 08 January 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

Ah come on brah, that would mean I would actually care about you if I "tired to get you banned". :trollface:

Guys need to lighten up, the Internet isn't serious business.

its not cool to act like a complete ass, mentioning the situation between me and that chick who will not be named is A. None of your business B. Something you lack information on C. A personal attack to distract from how obviously you made yourself look like a tard...and you're calling me childish?
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

WadeWilson

WadeWilson

SECTalk Private Dick

• Μoderators
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostHobnailedBoots, on 08 January 2013 - 11:54 AM, said:

Whatever, I can see this discussion is going nowhere as ultimately, the Alabama fans are going to just say "He's got three rings barbabgab agabagbabgba!!!"

Dude... seriously you do this shit all the time. You start arguing and it gets to a certain point and you realize you're wrong, but you've dug yourself into such a deep hole that you can't do anything but call it quits, disguised as you taking the moral high road by ending your discussion. But I'm too smart for your nonsense. Look, it's simple numbers, man. Kirby Smart is a hot commodity. You might not like it, and there are a lot of reasons you shouldn't. But at the end of the day, he's got three rings barbabgab agabagbabgba!!!

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTider27, on 08 January 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

My favorite Kirby Smart moment, beautiful blitz call:

Posted Image

:trollface:

This was a Busted play.  Moseley  and Geno Smith were supposed to blitz.  I think it was Smart who said that he didn't know why Murray didn't throw to the left side of the field where he had a better matchup.

http://www.al.com/al...appen_migh.html

Posted Image