Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

When will Kirby Smart get a HC job?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
109 replies to this topic

UK4Life

UK4Life
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
what?
Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What's so wrong with being the defensive coordinator at Bama? For the last few years being the ball boy ain't been bad.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostECDawg, on 15 January 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

Too bad you waited so long to trash talk the thread........yeah, you should have moved it when the sand got in your vagina after your first couple of posts on the first page.......you were the one that trashed it......

Thanks random Dawg, just like your favorite team however...you've come up a little short on this one.

Posted Image

UAdan

UAdan

Puke, inside-of-a-pumpkin orange

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
What a lame thread.

1. Yes, he will get a HC job eventually. I don't know his reasons for not taking one yet and none of us do.

2. Yes, he has been considered OR even offered a position at other schools. To claim he hasn't is just a classic case of The Rustles.

3. Are we seriously comparing Smart to Chiznip? Please.

Blake "The Snake" Sims

Posted Image

ALABAMA FOOTBALL 2014

8-1 (5-1)

Next Game: vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He will go to texas after this next season. it will be the end of brown after we get our revenge at texas.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU