Alabama from historical perspective - Page 7 - Alabama Sports - SECTalk.com - Page 7

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Alabama from historical perspective

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
99 replies to this topic

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Bama is awesome.  Gotta win the NC though.  I'm thinking 2010 Capitol 1 game where we finally got healthy and looked our best.  The break is good for our players and the gap in talent should show well because of it.  ND is healthier and much more talented than MSU was, but I like the matchup.  It's going to be a lot like playing a clean less emotional LSU IMO.

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Kenny Bells practicing but I just can't see him even close to being %100
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Crimson Kicker8

Crimson Kicker8

Formerly known as Crimson Kicker8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 04 January 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

The NCAA would have been using legal procedure, genius. The fifth amendment doesn't magically disappear in non-governmental cases anymore than the right to bear arms could be infringed by some random person that wanted to take your gun.
Actually, you're wrong.....again.  Shopping your son to a college isn't illegal from any perspective other than the NCAA.  Get out of here with that 5th amendment garbage.

Face it, everyone knows that Cecil was dirty and Cam knew about it.  Auburn's 2010 title has more taint on it than a passed out LSU fan.  Now, if you don't mind, we have a dynasty to talk about.
Posted Image

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 04 January 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

Kenny Bells practicing but I just can't see him even close to being %100

Probably a game time decision where he sits unless something happens.  He is our 2nd leading WR though so if he's in the 90% range he plays IMO.  He'll get a pain shot if he's close to starting and play.

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECorBust, on 04 January 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

Probably a game time decision where he sits unless something happens.  He is our 2nd leading WR though so if he's in the 90% range he plays IMO.  He'll get a pain shot if he's close to starting and play.
I saw video fro practice and he was limping pretty good but that coulda been just for ND. ;)
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

SECorBust

SECorBust
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 04 January 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

I saw video fro practice and he was limping pretty good but that coulda been just for ND. ;)

I saw him early this week and thought no way, but he caught an AJ pass yesterday in practice so we'll see.

Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimson Kicker8, on 04 January 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

Actually, you're wrong.....again.  Shopping your son to a college isn't illegal from any perspective other than the NCAA.  Get out of here with that 5th amendment garbage.

Face it, everyone knows that Cecil was dirty and Cam knew about it.  Auburn's 2010 title has more taint on it than a passed out LSU fan.  Now, if you don't mind, we have a dynasty to talk about.

It isn't illegal to the government but it is to the NCAA. For Cam's purposes, the NCAA bylaws are all that matter in this case and in his case those bylaws would have been potentially violated based on the allegations made. Are you telling me the NCAA could force Cam to talk? No. Why? Because he has the right not to talk. Where does that right come from? I wonder...

If you think two NC's ( one in slight contention) is a dynasty then you're sad.
R.I.P Philip Luzenkirchen, recipient of Neil Caudle's first career TD pass.
Posted Image

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Banned from topic.

If you want to defend your shitty program, go to trash talk or your own forum. He's successfully hijacked this thread and I've waited far too long as I was gone today.

Oh and Neil Caudle sucked, big time.

Posted Image

nooneLT

nooneLT

Mello Yello

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Why the hell is there a Cam Newton discussion on this thread...

And I haven't been following the practices... Bell's practicing?!?! I thought he still had screws in his leg? Wtf. Awesome news if he can play

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostnooneLT, on 05 January 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

Why the hell is there a Cam Newton discussion on this thread...

And I haven't been following the practices... Bell's practicing?!?! I thought he still had screws in his leg? Wtf. Awesome news if he can play
He's still got the screws but hes practicing. Saw some video of him and he's limping. I want him in there but he also has to be smart and not hurt himself worse.

-- Derrick Thomas