Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Auburn Coaching Staff

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

JDawg

JDawg

I'm from the LANDMASS

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostFidy8, on 08 January 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

He's my one question mark, I'm just hoping that him coaching a whole different system than Croom makes him a little better.

For ya'lls sake, you better hope so.

FIRE EVERYONE

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostJDawg, on 08 January 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

Best case scenario is for ya'll is he's gone regardless.  HEED OUR WARNINGS!  This is no butthurt or jealousy.  WE'VE BEEN THERE!

I hear ya on this one )= we know, hopefully mazahn knows. He'll be gone soon.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJDawg, on 08 January 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

Best case scenario is for ya'll is he's gone regardless.  HEED OUR WARNINGS!  This is no butthurt or jealousy.  WE'VE BEEN THERE!

After hearing y'all talk about him I looked into his coaching history and I gotta admit that y'all sound right about him. I still think the rest of our staff ranges from solid to great though.

GvilleDave

GvilleDave
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Grimes is considered the least of the hires but I will say this - the offense is and will be Malzahn's.  Even when he was here before he was somewhat restricted in what he ran and certainly in the assistants that were on staff.  For all his perceived faults while at MSU JB Grimes was successful for Malzahn coaching his line and his offensive scheme at Ark State last year.  I have to believe Malzahn would not have even thought about hiring him if he didn't approve of the OL job last year at ARK St.  I am going to reserve judgement on Grimes and the coaches in general until after I see them field a team.  War Eagle!
"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men." from Cool Hand Luke