Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Auburn Coaching Staff

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

#61
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,074
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,415

View PostGvilleDave, on 07 January 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Or we fire them all after the worst season in over 50 years...

That was a rare special occasion :/

#62
razorhead

razorhead

    The Devil You Know

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    17,477
  • Joined:
    Aug 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,363
Horton seems to be a good guy.  He never could keep the top talent in state though.  They all say they like him but all ended up going elsewhere.

Posted Image


#63
rwspear

rwspear

    game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,383
  • Joined:
    May 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,169

View PostAUfan34, on 04 January 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

This staff that Malzahn completed today, could very well be the best recruiting staff in all of college football

lol have you seen your OC

if aubbie's staff is a 9 out of 10, Arkansas' is a 12

#64
Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,769
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Cash:
    0

View Postrwspear, on 08 January 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

lol have you seen your OC

if aubbie's staff is a 9 out of 10, Arkansas' is a 12

lol our OC is named Malzahn, his water boy is there as a formality.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

#65
rwspear

rwspear

    game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,383
  • Joined:
    May 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,169

View PostPenguin, on 08 January 2013 - 12:00 PM, said:

lol our OC is named Malzahn, his water boy is there as a formality.

exactly, you have scrubs on your staff. sounds like you guys really brought in the talent.

#66
Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,769
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Cash:
    0

View Postrwspear, on 08 January 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

exactly, you have scrubs on your staff. sounds like you guys really brought in the talent.

Your opinion shows how little you know and I'm not going to waste my time educating you. /done
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

#67
rwspear

rwspear

    game recognize game and you lookin kinda unfamiliar right now

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,383
  • Joined:
    May 2010
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    2,169

View PostPenguin, on 08 January 2013 - 12:03 PM, said:

Your opinion shows how little you know and I'm not going to waste my time educating you. /done

*looks at aubbie coaching staff
*sees 29-year old GA at OC
*sees ASU retreads
*sees MSU retreads

quite the circle jerk you guys have going here

#68
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,074
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,415

View Postrwspear, on 08 January 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:



*looks at aubbie coaching staff
*sees 29-year old GA at OC
*sees ASU retreads
*sees MSU retreads

quite the circle jerk you guys have going here

I'll feed the troll and point out Ellis Johnson, Rodney Garner, and Dameyune Craig. Your argument is invalid.

#69
Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,769
  • Joined:
    Oct 2011
  • Cash:
    0

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 08 January 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

I'll feed the troll and point out Ellis Johnson, Rodney Garner, and Dameyune Craig. Your argument is invalid.

you forgot horton and Rich Bisaccia....the dude doesn't know what he's talking about because like most trolls he hasnt taken the time to read the subject material. He will vehemently stick to his guns though and fling memes in the face of logic in order to create humor, if you wish to participate most of us will laugh, but this is the internet and thats how shit works.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

#70
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,074
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,415

View PostPenguin, on 08 January 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:



you forgot horton and Rich Bisaccia....the dude doesn't know what he's talking about because like most trolls he hasnt taken the time to read the subject material. He will vehemently stick to his guns though and fling memes in the face of logic in order to create humor, if you wish to participate most of us will laugh, but this is the internet and thats how shit works.

I was too lazy to look up how to spell his name lol.
But yeah, he pretty clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. It's almost as funny as Alabama fans who talk about "15" national championships.

#71
Fidy8

Fidy8

    Love me some AU

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,819
  • Joined:
    Jul 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,764

View Postrwspear, on 08 January 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:



*looks at aubbie coaching staff
*sees 29-year old GA at OC
*sees ASU retreads
*sees MSU retreads

quite the circle jerk you guys have going here

Who the Posted Image has said anything about your staff in the first place? Most on here have complimented y'all.
Who gives a shit if we like our staff in the Auburn forum?

#72
JDawg

JDawg

    I'm from the LANDMASS

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,733
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,477
JB Grimes will make ya'll forget about any positives from the rest of the staff.

Take my word.  Or don't.

FIRE EVERYONE


#73
Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    4,074
  • Joined:
    Sep 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,415

View PostJDawg, on 08 January 2013 - 12:32 PM, said:

JB Grimes will make ya'll forget about any positives from the rest of the staff.

Take my word.  Or don't.

Gus will whip him and the offensive linemen into shape or he'll be gone after one season.

#74
Fidy8

Fidy8

    Love me some AU

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,819
  • Joined:
    Jul 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,764

View PostJDawg, on 08 January 2013 - 12:32 PM, said:

JB Grimes will make ya'll forget about any positives from the rest of the staff.

Take my word.  Or don't.

He's my one question mark, I'm just hoping that him coaching a whole different system than Croom makes him a little better.

#75
JDawg

JDawg

    I'm from the LANDMASS

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,733
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    7,477

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 08 January 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

Gus will whip him and the offensive linemen into shape or he'll be gone after one season.

Best case scenario is for ya'll is he's gone regardless.  HEED OUR WARNINGS!  This is no butthurt or jealousy.  WE'VE BEEN THERE!

FIRE EVERYONE