Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top Bettors

Top High Fived

Interesting Fact About Duck Dynasty.

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Phil said, Terry chased the 'Bucks', I chased the 'Ducks'.......Phil was a heck of an athlete. He is also a very strong Christian, his oldest son Alan is Sr. Pastor at the church the entire family goes to in West Monroe.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I wanna know what's the deal with that moonshiner show... the community fire chief is out hiding shine and nobody knows?
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

UKat

UKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostJDawg, on 04 January 2013 - 09:54 AM, said:

Yep that's Jep's wife.  The only barbie doll of the bunch.
Jep was definetly the bride winner....Kory isn't bad and Jase's wife? Well, uh....again, Jep won the wife looks sweepstakes.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway.....the one's wife I'd like to see is Sy's.....I know she's probably not a looker... but with ol' Sy you just never know, he may have some young hottie. There's a reason she's never been seen even in the background, I just don't know the reason lol.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Repent, Turn from Sin and Trust in the Savior for your Salvation......this is the Way of the Master.Posted Image

[img]http://http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2251/joesnewlogobr4.jpg[/img]

cocky4ever

cocky4ever
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostRammaJamma, on 04 January 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

I wanna know what's the deal with that moonshiner show... the community fire chief is out hiding shine and nobody knows?

Pretty sure that show is fake. Actually I'm pretty sure most of these shows are fake. I mean....Amish Mafia?? Wtf??

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostApes, on 03 January 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

If you watch Duck Dynasty, you know Phil used to play football in college but quit because it interfered with duck season.

Well, read earlier, that is was actually the starter for LA Tech...and his back-up was none other than Terry Bradshaw.

He was actually drafted for NFL and turned it down.

Found this interesting....

One of my favorite shows!
Phil probably ended up making a lot more money than he would have in the NFL; pro football players didn't make quite so much in those days, and Phil is still knocking down big bucks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I read today where A & E has another Louisiana reality show in the making, The Governor's Wife.  It will be about 85 year old ex-governor and jailbird Edwin Edwards and his 34 year old wife.

Posted Image

Posted Image

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUKat, on 04 January 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

Phil said, Terry chased the 'Bucks', I chased the 'Ducks'.......Phil was a heck of an athlete. He is also a very strong Christian, his oldest son Alan is Sr. Pastor at the church the entire family goes to in West Monroe.

They seem to be a really nice family; very humble and genuine considering the money they've hauled in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostUKat, on 04 January 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Jep was definetly the bride winner....Kory isn't bad and Jase's wife? Well, uh....again, Jep won the wife looks sweepstakes.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway.....the one's wife I'd like to see is Sy's.....I know she's probably not a looker... but with ol' Sy you just never know, he may have some young hottie. There's a reason she's never been seen even in the background, I just don't know the reason lol.

Her name is Christine she and Si have been married 40 years.
Attached File  318611_486027988105122_872656307_n.jpg   98.96K   0 downloads
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

StallingsBaldSpot

StallingsBaldSpot

conquer and prevail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Post1dawgfan09, on 03 January 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

Did you know Si is married? Did you know that he has children. They all claim money doesn't change people, yet they all live in mansions and are married to barbie dolls. I felt the same way when I found that Troy from Swamp People was a millionaire.

Actually Willie and Kory met in the 3rd grade. They've been together before this thing was a rousing success.
Twitter: @country_cookin

Posted Image

Ernest T

Ernest T
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You people are weird.

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostPenguin, on 03 January 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

here's another interesting fact, my ex is from west monroe, I've spent a lot of time in that dumpy little shite of a town. I have no idea why they live there haha

They live there cause they look and act like everybody else that lives there.  The only redeeming quality to that show is the confirmation of the American dream.  Any moron with a good idea and a lot of initiative can make it.

Posted Image