Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

I am ashamed

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
^This is true. The Hatter strikes again.
Posted Image

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Most everything said about is true. At the beginning of the game I thought if nothing else Lsu would tire them out. Wrong team got tired. How many 3 and outs? Bet Lsu gets a new oc next year. If the defensive players stay that defense will be dangerous next year. They showed they can hang for 10 over times with killer instincts. This will hurt preseason rankings a bit but in the long run Lsu may improve a great deal. Like I mentioned the d will be bad azz and if they improve that offense look out. All those 3 and outs is what beat Lsu. Time to over haul that o.
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

Herschel Talker

Herschel Talker

Disney Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Pretty happy for Chandler Catanzaro though. We go to the same church.
Posted Image

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Clemson didn't win. LSU LOST.

I really wish Chavis would go to another school. Then everyone might finally see just how inept Les Miles really is.

Posted Image

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbbqit, on 01 January 2013 - 08:54 AM, said:

Most everything said about is true. At the beginning of the game I thought if nothing else Lsu would tire them out. Wrong team got tired. How many 3 and outs? Bet Lsu gets a new oc next year. If the defensive players stay that defense will be dangerous next year. They showed they can hang for 10 over times with killer instincts. This will hurt preseason rankings a bit but in the long run Lsu may improve a great deal. Like I mentioned the d will be bad azz and if they improve that offense look out. All those 3 and outs is what beat Lsu. Time to over haul that o.

I dont see how Les cant build a damn good offense at LSU. They can pretty much go get anyone they want in Louisiana. They had #1 QB Keil in their grasp, but he got away to ND. Its confusing to me, he can recruit some of the best defensive players in the country every year, but cant build an offense.
Keith Ford.png
#4 Oklahoma Sooners 34
Tennessee 10

#4 Oklahoma 3-0 (0-0) @ WVU 2-1 Sept 20th

bbqit

bbqit
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBlackSheep 171, on 01 January 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

I dont see how Les cant build a damn good offense at LSU. They can pretty much go get anyone they want in Louisiana. They had #1 QB Keil in their grasp, but he got away to ND. Its confusing to me, he can recruit some of the best defensive players in the country every year, but cant build an offense.

that's why i say change oc. starts somewhere. plus if he can get that nasty of a d why cant his o-line be that nasty?
Du-te la dracu 'LSU

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This is Les' offense, he's content with it. I'm telling you Chavis is the heart and soul of that team. They are absolute shit without a hard-nosed, disciplined defensive unit.

Posted Image

BlackSheep 171

BlackSheep 171

Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 01 January 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

This is Les' offense, he's content with it. I'm telling you Chavis is the heart and soul of that team. They are absolute shit without a hard-nosed, disciplined defensive unit.

Believe me, I know that as good as anyone from when Les was at OSU. Mike Gundy was Les Miles OC at Oklahoma State. Gundy a former QB, would call pass plays in the game, and Les would override him and change them to runs, from what I heard, it happend a lot. You can see the kind of offense OSU has now under Gundy, and OSU has had far more success under Gundy than they did under Miles.
Keith Ford.png
#4 Oklahoma Sooners 34
Tennessee 10

#4 Oklahoma 3-0 (0-0) @ WVU 2-1 Sept 20th

M2J

M2J
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 01 January 2013 - 09:16 AM, said:

Clemson didn't win. LSU LOST.

I really wish Chavis would go to another school. Then everyone might finally see just how inept Les Miles really is.

You think people don't already know this though? They definitely do, but you can't fault a guy for making a good hire, and for the most part Les can motivate his staff and players for big games.

But he's hella overrated overall.   If I got the choice for any coach in this league, Les ain't top 5, maybe not even top 7. But, it seems he and LSU are too good a fit to ever part.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePVG FTMFW still  ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

Stefanozz

Stefanozz
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
2nd and 2.. pass
3rd and 2.. pass

Jeremy Hill cant get 2 yards?

OC should be ripped to pieces and buried in the 4 corners of the earth.
Drew Kaser for Heisman 2014!

BarnBurner

BarnBurner
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostM2J, on 01 January 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

But he's hella overrated overall.   If I got the choice for any coach in this league, Les ain't top 5, maybe not even top 7. But, it seems he and LSU are too good a fit to ever part.

Remember last year when people were starting threads saying he was better than Saban?

The Mad Hatter puts together good teams which he then sabotages with dumb playcalling. But as long as he does that first bit, he'll have a job, 'cause it ain't as easy as it seems.

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

KneesInTheBreeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Perhaps Less and Mullen should have lunch and discuss the "intricacies of football coaching."  Talk about "dumb & dumber."

Edited by KneesInTheBreeze, 01 January 2013 - 04:03 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sometimes mistaken for the Legendary Geaux

M2J

M2J
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBarnBurner, on 01 January 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Remember last year when people were starting threads saying he was better than Saban?

The Mad Hatter puts together good teams which he then sabotages with dumb playcalling. But as long as he does that first bit, he'll have a job, 'cause it ain't as easy as it seems.

Yeah, he does a lot of things right, but  gets in his own way too many times on the actual sidelines .   I mean this very seriously, despite his success, I think Alabama would've fired him by now.  I think we would've fired him for sure in 2009.  A crazy thing is, his 2 losses in his actual BCS national title season were so bad...that he snuck into the title game during a season that may have put him on the hot seat.   Only Les Miles my man.....Only Les Miles.

Edited by M2J, 01 January 2013 - 04:20 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePVG FTMFW still  ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›