Benny and Ihateau.... - Page 4 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 4

Jump to content

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.


Benny and Ihateau....

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
58 replies to this topic

#46
CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

    I'm an angel in an earth suit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    19,866
  • Joined:
    Nov 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,665

View PostWadeWilson, on 06 January 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

inb4 people start putting this in their sigs.
aint no way
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

#47
Tider27

Tider27

    Bammer Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    37,973
  • Joined:
    Jun 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    14,308
These pics with @ihateAU in only one maroon platform shoe are glorious.

Well done @Benny, you've out done yourself sir.

Edited by Tider27, 06 January 2013 - 11:49 PM.

.

.

.

Posted Image


#48
carwwest

carwwest

    Cowbell Crusader

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    7,798
  • Joined:
    Jul 2007
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    1,172
@Benny  @ihateAU  dont mean t get all sentimental on yall and disreguard any of this as you want if you have it it all together...if you havent figured it out already, find one show to watch every few months together but other than that, get direct TV (not comcast or dish), DVR all your shows and make it work...if one person loves cooking, let them but make sure the other person cleans up...if one person hates doing laundry, do it and ask what needs to be washed...its hard but keeping score is the worst possible thing you can ever do as a married couple cause it doesnt matter...right now i cook, do dishes, clean, dust, vacuum, do laundry, and take the dog out but she works overtime so we can afford to pay our bills cause thats what has to happen with me going back to school...

i know yall probably dont need any help considering you let her on here, Benny but im just trying to help...OH and HAIL STATE..

Posted Image

GTHOM


#49
Scream

Scream
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    211
  • Joined:
    Oct 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    287

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 06 January 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

aint no way

Challenge accepted!

Posted Image


"Embrace the might of my tiny pecker!" - WadeWilson in all his glory

#50
shamoan

shamoan

    Technique is a crutch for the talentless

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    13,209
  • Joined:
    Jul 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,346
late to the party.......congrats guys.....now get busy making some msu babies....somebody has to fill the expansion.

#51
JDawg

JDawg

    I'm from the LANDMASS

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    11,271
  • Joined:
    Mar 2005
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    6,834
As am I... congrats, ya'll.  May ya'lls marriage be a blessed one.

FIRE EVERYONE


#52
ihateAU

ihateAU

    #Hailstate

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Posts:
    735
  • Joined:
    Feb 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    922

View Postcarwwest, on 07 January 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

@Benny  @ihateAU  dont mean t get all sentimental on yall and disreguard any of this as you want if you have it it all together...if you havent figured it out already, find one show to watch every few months together but other than that, get direct TV (not comcast or dish), DVR all your shows and make it work...if one person loves cooking, let them but make sure the other person cleans up...if one person hates doing laundry, do it and ask what needs to be washed...its hard but keeping score is the worst possible thing you can ever do as a married couple cause it doesnt matter...right now i cook, do dishes, clean, dust, vacuum, do laundry, and take the dog out but she works overtime so we can afford to pay our bills cause thats what has to happen with me going back to school...

i know yall probably dont need any help considering you let her on here, Benny but im just trying to help...OH and HAIL STATE..

Wonderful advice. Thanks :)
Posted Image

#53
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,405
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,709
Congrats!
At least the bowl game was AFTER the wedding!

#54
Benny

Benny

    Mike Slive, Jr.

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    10,593
  • Joined:
    May 2008
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    5,450

View PostJoeGator, on 07 January 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

Congrats!
At least the bowl game was AFTER the wedding!

State wasn't the only one that got anally pounded that day.
Fire Bracky Brett

#55
Scream

Scream
  • Members
  • Pip
  • Posts:
    211
  • Joined:
    Oct 2012
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    287

View PostBenny, on 07 January 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:



State wasn't the only one that got anally pounded that day.

You take it in the butt? I kinda figured that about you from what @WadeWilson is always saying....

Edited by Scream, 07 January 2013 - 10:36 AM.

Posted Image


"Embrace the might of my tiny pecker!" - WadeWilson in all his glory

#56
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,405
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,709

View PostBenny, on 07 January 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

State wasn't the only one that got anally pounded that day.

Married: 12/31/2012
Divorced: 1/07/2013

#57
WadeWilson

WadeWilson

    SECTalk Private Dick

  • ╬ťoderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,314
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,130

View PostBenny, on 07 January 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

State wasn't the only one that got anally pounded that day.

Posted Image

#58
WadeWilson

WadeWilson

    SECTalk Private Dick

  • ╬ťoderators
  • PipPipPip
  • Posts:
    5,314
  • Joined:
    Sep 2011
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    8,130

View PostJoeGator, on 07 January 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:

Married: 12/31/2012
Divorced: 1/07/2013

Posted Image

#59
JoeGator

JoeGator
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Posts:
    21,405
  • Joined:
    Apr 2009
  • Cash:
    0
  • High Fives:
    12,709
Posted Image