Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Corey Lemonier to enter draft...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 02 January 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

And what does it mean to not take ownership for what they say ?

Nobody should EVER assumed you were talking about money.

Dude, obviously I was talking about money. What's was not doing is saying that he declared BECAUSE of money. Your simple mind STILL, after my last post, is unable to accept that the two are not mutually exclusive. I can talk about the financial merits of his decision Sioux believing that this is the main reason he declared. I also pointed out in this thread that he was lackluster in SEC play. How can I believe that the I only reason he declared was for money AND that the only reason he declared was for his great ability? THe answer is that I can't. You're not using common sense at all here.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 03 January 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

Dude, obviously I was talking about money. What's was not doing is saying that he declared BECAUSE of money. Your simple mind STILL, after my last post, is unable to accept that the two are not mutually exclusive. I can talk about the financial merits of his decision Sioux believing that this is the main reason he declared. I also pointed out in this thread that he was lackluster in SEC play. How can I believe that the I only reason he declared was for money AND that the only reason he declared was for his great ability? THe answer is that I can't. You're not using common sense at all here.
Simple minded ? And in two posts. Nice. Adolescent name calling really proves your point and makes it valid. Like I said earlier, whatever you say.
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

BatesvilleBaron

BatesvilleBaron
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Maybe he left because..... Uh..... Maybe playing in the NFL is his dream??

Maybe Auburn isn't the fullfillment of all dreams

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:

View PostBatesvilleBaron, on 03 January 2013 - 06:30 PM, said:

Maybe he left because..... Uh..... Maybe playing in the NFL is his dream??

Maybe Auburn isn't the fullfillment of all dreams

nope none of that is correct.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 03 January 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

Simple minded ? And in two posts. Nice. Adolescent name calling really proves your point and makes it valid. Like I said earlier, whatever you say.

It's not name calling when it's blindingly true. You STILL don't seem to grasp that you can talk about one aspect of a decision without that aspect being THE REASON behind the decision. That seems pretty simple-minded to me. If I was name calling I'd call you a doo doo head or a poop face or something.
You watch your poop mouth.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 03 January 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

It's not name calling when it's blindingly true. You STILL don't seem to grasp that you can talk about one aspect of a decision without that aspect being THE REASON behind the decision. That seems pretty simple-minded to me. If I was name calling I'd call you a doo doo head or a poop face or something.
You watch your poop mouth.
like I said...whatever you say

Edited by CrimsoNation713, 03 January 2013 - 09:21 PM.

"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 03 January 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Now you're telling me what I meant ?

gtfo

I literally didn't say anything about what you meant. Are you on drugs?

To review:
* YOU told ME that I didn't know that he was making a financial mistake. Hint: Nobody knows anything for sure when it comes to the future and I never claimed to "know". I merely expressed my opinion that a guy with immense talent coming off a mediocre season for a terrible team projected in the late first round could be benefited by staying, living up to his potential on a much improved Auburn team and staff next year which would almost certainly boost him up to the top 10 or 15 picks or so based on years of history with NFL drafts.
* You told me that me expressing this opinion and explaining why was "not discussing" and that I was "saying hes making a mistake and (I) don't know that.". Uhhh, OK. I WAS saying that I THINK he's making a mistake, but again, I never claimed to know that for certain because nobody knows the future for certain. Thanks for pointing out the most obvious thing ever in the history of the universe. Also, the definition of "Discuss", according to my dictionary, is: "to consider or examine by argument, comment, etc.; talk over or write about, especially to explore solutions; debate". Did I consider or examine anything in my initial post? Absolutely. Did I make an argument and talk it over? Sure did. Did I explore a solution? I said I thought he should stay one more year under an improved coaching staff. Man, it looks like I was discussing after all.
* You claimed to be able to "let it go" and that I "Can't" let it go. You told me to "Now go ahead and get the last word. I'm done.". You've made four posts since then. The kettle needs to answer its phone because the pot seems to be calling it!

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 03 January 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

I literally didn't say anything about what you meant. Are you on drugs?

To review:
* YOU told ME that I didn't know that he was making a financial mistake. Hint: Nobody knows anything for sure when it comes to the future and I never claimed to "know". I merely expressed my opinion that a guy with immense talent coming off a mediocre season for a terrible team projected in the late first round could be benefited by staying, living up to his potential on a much improved Auburn team and staff next year which would almost certainly boost him up to the top 10 or 15 picks or so based on years of history with NFL drafts.
* You told me that me expressing this opinion and explaining why was "not discussing" and that I was "saying hes making a mistake and (I) don't know that.". Uhhh, OK. I WAS saying that I THINK he's making a mistake, but again, I never claimed to know that for certain because nobody knows the future for certain. Thanks for pointing out the most obvious thing ever in the history of the universe. Also, the definition of "Discuss", according to my dictionary, is: "to consider or examine by argument, comment, etc.; talk over or write about, especially to explore solutions; debate". Did I consider or examine anything in my initial post? Absolutely. Did I make an argument and talk it over? Sure did. Did I explore a solution? I said I thought he should stay one more year under an improved coaching staff. Man, it looks like I was discussing after all.
* You claimed to be able to "let it go" and that I "Can't" let it go. You told me to "Now go ahead and get the last word. I'm done.". You've made four posts since then. The kettle needs to answer its phone because the pot seems to be calling it!
easy Nealie...BP is getting up....

-- Derrick Thomas

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Oh yeah BTW Nealie...about a week ago when you told me I was "learning" ?

you just got played....game...set...match

You're wayyy too easy

-- Derrick Thomas

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 03 January 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

Oh yeah BTW Nealie...about a week ago when you told me I was "learning" ?

you just got played....game...set...match

You're wayyy too easy

Right, you totally got me! Man I'm so mad right now because I got totally played so easily!!!!!!111

Or not. Have you not realized by now that I'm enjoying this? That kind of defeats your purpose here.

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostNeil Caudle is Superman, on 03 January 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

Right, you totally got me! Man I'm so mad right now because I got totally played so easily!!!!!!111

Or not. Have you not realized by now that I'm enjoying this? That kind of defeats your purpose here.
lolol....whatEVER you say Nealie

-- Derrick Thomas

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostCrimsoNation713, on 03 January 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

lolol....whatEVER you say Nealie

There are drawstring toys with a higher number of possible phrases than you. Are you sure you're not an earlier model of Woody from Toy Story?