CHECK OUT MY LATE NIGHT SNACK - Page 2 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 2

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

CHECK OUT MY LATE NIGHT SNACK

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostStallingsBaldSpot, on 27 December 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

Where da weed at, brah?

Prob right next to the toaster stroodles that are about to be inhaled for dessert

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Where is the ranch dressing to dip those pizza pockets? Errything is better with ranch but no kidding it is good on those things.
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

Tider27

Tider27

Bammer Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Our resident hippie is so cray.

Posted Image

w00k

w00k
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostTHE_KRIEG, on 27 December 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

fify

::: vibes :::

Posted Image

ForwardRebels

ForwardRebels

I AM AN OLE MISS REBEL!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
"We were somewhere around Barstow, in the middle of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. Suddenly there was a huge roar. All around us there were huge bats swooping about, and a voice was screaming HOLY JESUS WHERE ARE THESE GOTDAM ANIMALS????

No point in mentioning the bats; the poor bastages will see them soon enough, I thought."

Posted Image

Posted Image

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostForwardRebels, on 27 December 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

"We were somewhere around Barstow, in the middle of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. Suddenly there was a huge roar. All around us there were huge bats swooping about, and a voice was screaming HOLY JESUS WHERE ARE THESE GOTDAM ANIMALS????

No point in mentioning the bats; the poor bastages will see them soon enough, I thought."
Been to Vegas lately ??? :)
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas