Jonathan Wallace the Good Man - Auburn Sports - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Jonathan Wallace the Good Man

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

More than 200 rushing yards!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I got a call from my dad this Thursday morning... He is a middle school teacher so I thought it was odd that he was calling me during school hours. He is his school's Fellowship of Christian Athletes organizer and they were getting ready to have their meeting before school started when all of a sudden Jonathan Wallace walked through the doors about ten minutes before the meeting started. He started to introduce himself to my dad and my dad said, "Man I know exactly who you are, Jonathan, War Eagle! What are you doing here?" It turned out that Jonathan goes to church with a student that goes to my dad's school and the student had said something to Jonathan's mom about it so Jonathan Wallace just decided to show up and say hey to everybody.

He didn't go for publicity because not a soul knew he was coming; he had sent my dad an E-Mail that morning but my dad hadn't seen it until afterwords.
He didn't go because he was forced to because Gus doesn't let Auburn players make any appearances during the school year without Auburn representatives and there weren't any. Apparently it's a big process for a player to make an official appearance. Auburn was also on Christmas break when this happened.

Jonathan Wallace took time out of HIS Christmas break to make a special experience for a bunch of middle school kids. He did it for no other reason than him simply wanting to out of the goodness of his heart.

This is the man I want leading Auburn's offense next year. It's one thing to say all the right things to the media, which he's done, and very visibly work hard on the field, which he's also done, and it's one thing for your entire team to suddenly liven up and play harder when you're in the game, which we all witnessed this season, but when a player is taking the initiative to use his own very limited free time to impact kids' lives, that shows me that he's truly just a good person that cares about others. When you combine that with good athletic ability, you have the makings of a great leader. That's what we need.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

View PostTider27, on 18 November 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Either way, it won't be happening to Bama's defense.
Posted ImagePosted Image

MullensTaintNectar

MullensTaintNectar

TSUNami

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
Always exciting meeting the 3rd string QB.
Posted Image

HFS

HFS

Everything is so Shakespeare to these Hoes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I want him to start too.

If he's the best QB.
Posted Image

Penguin

Penguin
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
if hes the best QB have at it. The competition for the job will certainly be interesting. Sounds like a good guy though, glad to have him on the team, we need more like him.
Posted Image   

Seriously. A season I will never forget.

Posted Image

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostLordMerlinsGloryHole, on 22 December 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

Always exciting meeting the 3rd string QB.

If that had happened I'm sure it woul have been exciting still, but Clint Mosely didn't show up. He was probably falling on the ground somewhere because he saw a shadow.

We won't have to stack the box, our athletes are better. Read the first sentence, Auburn won't have over 175. Bet anything you want, it's not gonna happen. That's the one thing Bama can do without a doubt 100% mark it down, and have been for years.

If you're going to bet, it will be longer than signing day. This is a rivalry that lasts 365 days, you would have to at least keep it until next football season or this isn't even worth mentioning. Besides, Bama could be winning late in the game and the scrubs get the 200.
Posted ImagePosted Image

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You better keep him away from the rest of the team then or he'll be out robbing, drinking, beating up folks in no time...

trollface
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!

BatesvilleBaron

BatesvilleBaron
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You can do amazing things when you aren't burdened with bowl preparations

Neil Caudle is Superman

Neil Caudle is Superman

• Members
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostBatesvilleBaron, on 23 December 2012 - 10:12 PM, said:

You can do amazing things when you aren't burdened with bowl preparations

Well, y'all are experts on that so I'll take your word for it!

Posted ImagePosted Image