Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

I hate Wantabe southern euro trash

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

A10Rebel

A10Rebel

brrrrrrrrttt....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

Attached Files

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
my biggest one is wallking into a store wearing a shirt for another one that sells the same shit.

View PostNextYearIsHere, on 26 December 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

I will not high five Smokey. I will not high five Smokey. I will not high five Smokey.

It doesn't seem quite as dumb, but guys that wear MMA stuff in public. The gym is fine, but everywhere else? And especially to watch a big fight.... LAME

Posted Image

GoldenRebel

GoldenRebel

A Proud Swayze Crazy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
I've never understood why black people rock nascar gear and car tags. How many black dudes you ever seen at Talladega? Its like seeing white guys roll around in a south pole shirt. wtf

CrimsoNation713

CrimsoNation713

I'm an angel in an earth suit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostGoldenRebel, on 26 December 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

I've never understood why black people rock nascar gear and car tags. How many black dudes you ever seen at Talladega? Its like seeing white guys roll around in a south pole shirt. wtf
whats the deal with black guys and getting their car painted up like rolling candy commercials ?
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."

-- Derrick Thomas

smokeyone

smokeyone

Descendant of a Lord of the Manner in Berkshire.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
You know why black dont like Hockey? The only black thing on the ice is the puck and you see how it gets treated. :D

Posted Image

FAN

FAN

The Dude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
This thread is hilarious. From the techno Viking to the 4 popped collars cool. I'll add my 2 minutes of funny.

RIP Patrice O'Neal.