Sandals Honeymoons - Page 3 - Water Fountain - SECTalk.com - Page 3

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Sandals Honeymoons

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

THE_KRIEG

THE_KRIEG
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostMatt, on 21 December 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

Unless you are planning on having kids right away, as a young couple expect to hear at every family function "When are you two having kids?" The best way to nip this in the bud is to make up a good sob story about not being sure you can, makes people uncomfortable they quit asking.

lol

RammaJamma

RammaJamma

Enjoying the Process

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSECats, on 22 December 2012 - 08:01 AM, said:

I was 27 when I got married and it was the best decision I ever made.  She is my best friend and the mother of my kids.  She is Heaven sent.  We have a great relationship....it's not easy at times (marriage), so be careful and marry your best friend.

My only advice is simple:

- always try your best to show her respect, even when you are upset.
- be NICE to her, even when you don't want to be.
- love her at ALL times.
- trust her, marriage without trust will NEVER work.
- NEVER CHEAT...EVER.
- laugh with her.
- NEVER underestimate the power of affection.
- bring her flowers for no reason.

Follow these points and I promise, it will be the best thing you ever did.

I know nothing about Sandals....but honeymoons are special, go and have FUN!!!  Create memories.  Laugh.  Talk about the future and be excited about it.  Guys always want to be cynical about girls/women and play them off like a conquest but I truly believe we (men) are not complete without the companionship of their soul mate.

Corny?  Maybe....but it's true.  I wish you well.

@JDawg this is the best advice you'll ever get worth reading it twice. If some of us had listened to advice like this our first second and maybe third chance at marriage would have worked.

Marry your best friend.... great job @SECats
"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

ROLL TIDE!!