Returning to North Little Rock - Arkansas News - SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com

Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!

You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.

Countdown to Kickoff
DaysHoursMinutesSeconds
Countdown Jersey Thread

Latest Topics

Latest News

Top High Fived

Top Bettors

Returning to North Little Rock

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
The men's basketball team returns to Verizon Arena on Saturday to take on Alabama A&M at 7 p.m.

Click here for the original story.

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
@jacobp,

Where have you  been my man?

razorhead

razorhead

The Devil You Know

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
He has a real job now.

Posted Image

Squealliam Fatner

Squealliam Fatner

'Cause I'm Captain Kirk, bitch. That's why...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:
We played very inconsistent last night, and were fortunate to get the "w". I did like what I saw from Mickelson, though. He was way more aggressive than I've seen him all year. We did some good things, but some of these guys need to pull their heads out of their asses if we're gonna make any headway this year.

HmanHunt

HmanHunt
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View PostSquealliam Fatner, on 21 December 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

We played very inconsistent last night, and were fortunate to get the "w". I did like what I saw from Mickelson, though. He was way more aggressive than I've seen him all year. We did some good things, but some of these guys need to pull their heads out of their asses if we're gonna make any headway this year.

I went last night it was a pretty good crowd for Xmas break.  If Mickelson can stay on the floor and out of foul trouble he has been pretty solid this year.  R Morris was shooting 53% from 3 going into that game.

jacobp

jacobp

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postbulldawg28, on 21 December 2012 - 02:35 PM, said:

@jacobp,

Where have you  been my man?
Just moved back to NW Arkansas. Took a job with a pretty cool company that does lots of business with wal mart, cabelas, dicks sporting goods, etc. haven't been able to post as much as I'd like, been crazy busy going between here and California a lot.  Should calm down here in a month or so though, and I'll be able to post a little more.
Posted Image

bulldawg28

bulldawg28
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • Cash:
  • High Fives:

View Postjacobp, on 24 December 2012 - 02:18 PM, said:

Just moved back to NW Arkansas. Took a job with a pretty cool company that does lots of business with wal mart, cabelas, dicks sporting goods, etc. haven't been able to post as much as I'd like, been crazy busy going between here and California a lot.  Should calm down here in a month or so though, and I'll be able to post a little more.

Gotcha.