Welcome to SECTalk.com
|Welcome to SECTalk.com -- The Home of 6 Straight National Titles!
You are currently accessing our site as a guest which means you can't access all of our features such as social groups, sports betting, and many more. By joining our free community you will have access to all of these great features as well as to participating in our forums, contacting other members, and much more. Registration only takes a minute and SECTalk.com is absolutely free, so please join today!
If you have any problems registering or signing in, please contact us.
Countdown to Kickoff
Top High Fived
The SECTalk Forums have grown tremendously over the years and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. In order to keep the forums running smoothly and to prevent problems, please follow these simple guidelines on SECTalk.com (including the forum, email, visitor messages, picture comments, reputation comments, social groups and private message systems). If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact a member of the SECTalk Team.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- We do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature (except in the Babes forum) or violate community standards.*
- No pornographic images or links are allowed, even in the Babes forum.
- Posting or linking of illegal items such as warez or articles from pay-to-view websites and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Obscene or vulgar language is not allowed. The use of the "F" word is strictly prohibited.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is strictly prohibited.
- Advertising of any kind is not allowed without prior approval from a member of the SECTalk Team. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, picture comments, reputation comments, social groups and private message systems to spam other members.
- Posting of any affiliate or referral links are not allowed.
- Spamming is strictly prohibited.
- You may post a link to a commercial product or service in your signature, provided the product or service complies with the SECTalk Terms of Service and does not violate community standards.*
- Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
- Flash or Scripted Avatars and Signatures are not allowed.
- Signatures must remain a reasonable size. Please refrain from using more than 2 images in your signature.
- All signature images must combine for less than 750px width and 250px height.
- Avatar and signature images must not exceed 512kb in size.
- Although the administrators and moderators of the SECTalk Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages.
- All offenses will be handled appropriately with an initial warning before any infractions are issued.
- By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- The SECTalk Team reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason without notice.
- Social Groups are not moderated by the staff of SECTalk.com. However, they are monitored by the SECTalk Administrators.
- The person who creates or is given overall control of a Social Group by the group creator is solely responsible for membership and content of their group. The group controller has final say in his or her group. If a dispute arises in a group, the group controller has the right request for a SECTalk Administrator to handle the situation.
- If a Social Group contains adult content, the controller of that group is responsible for ensuring that all members are over the age of 18.
- Content posted in the Social Groups is not to be shared outside that group without permission from the group controller.
- Social groups are not to be used as a means to coordinate personal attacks on people outside the groups.
- Any disputes or feuds between social groups that spread to the boards will result in staff action to resolve the issue.
- If a group becomes habitually disruptive on the open boards or habitually attacks people outside the group this group will receive a warning against such behavior. If the warning does not stop the disruptive behavior or attacks, the group will be disbanded.
- Team Forums are assigned a moderator from the team's own fanbase who is responsible for all moderation within that forum.
- In addition, Super Moderators and Administrators can moderate those forums when necessary.
- Fans of other teams are to behave as guests when visiting other team forums.
- Members who incessantly troll within team forums could be banned from specific team threads or specific team forums entirely at the discretion of the team moderator.
- Any disputes with the staff of SECTalk.com will be handled in private through the Private Message System or via e-mail. If you wish to escalate any issue with staff then please use the contact form.
- Discussing ongoing issues with a staff member in a public avenue will not be tolerated and could result in disciplinary action.
- All messages express the views of the author, and neither L&M Sports Media, LLC (owners of SECTalk.com), nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
- We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
- * - The SECTalk Team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.